• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Foundation

gooshjkc

Well-known member
First Name
Jasper
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
165
Reaction score
115
Location
Atlanta, GA
Vehicles
MB EQS SUV 580
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I think it‘s great that people are opting for the Foundation Series of the CT/CB, but when will Tesla stop?. The more they make will dilute the whole aspect of having a Foundation Series. However, if Tesla is getting the extra $20K without any resistance why not keep it running. I just feel what you are getting for it does not justify the hefty cost. Furthermore, the accessories they are providing are not exactly what I want either. So, does anyone have any thoughts on when they’re going to stop?
 
Last edited:
OP
OP

gooshjkc

Well-known member
First Name
Jasper
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
165
Reaction score
115
Location
Atlanta, GA
Vehicles
MB EQS SUV 580
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I predict 10k trucks.
I feel you might be right, so I when my number is up I might have to flip the switch and get it as a Foundation Series. Ugh!!!
 

rudedawg78

Well-known member
First Name
Ernie
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Threads
45
Messages
1,473
Reaction score
929
Location
South Carolina
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series) "Wraith"
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
I'm with you. My number is almost up and I don't want a FS invite, just for me to turn it down. I want the FS editions to just end and bring on the "non-special" Cybertrucks! :)
 
 
Top