• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

CYBERTRUCKco 1-2" Lift Rod Kits available now - $79.95 lift kit!

OP
OP
CYBERTRUCKco

CYBERTRUCKco

Well-known member
Site Sponsor
First Name
Roger
Joined
May 13, 2024
Threads
32
Messages
513
Reaction score
816
Location
Poway, CA
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
manufacturing
Country flag
I believe Rock Crawl mode has cross linked airbags....thought I saw that somewhere. And UPP has manual swayer disconnects (agree auto would be better)....
Sway bar disconnects won't be super helpful on the Cybertruck because it has independent suspension with a wide range of travel and the lockers. The sway bar disconnect kits help most with solid axle vehicles, or no lockers, maybe. I think the only thing those might do is be hard to put back on after the trail run, buy a set and let us know!
 

SentinelOne

Well-known member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Threads
45
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
716
Location
Colorado
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Sway bar disconnects won't be super helpful on the Cybertruck because it has independent suspension with a wide range of travel and the lockers. The sway bar disconnect kits help most with solid axle vehicles, or no lockers, maybe. I think the only thing those might do is be hard to put back on after the trail run, buy a set and let us know!
Dont need for my use case, most dirt I do is dropping off the dirt bikes, fire roads to camping and if I get lost!
 
 
Top