• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cybertruck Terrestrial Armor Package Back in/out of Stock

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
Do you have the Tesla Terrestrial armor package installed? If so, let me know how this fits if it does. Did the Rival include the center section? I reread and you are doing the control arms only. I curious if the center fits with the armor package.

Thanks!
It does. @CT_AZ_4x4 just did his and it looks amazing. He also did the CTX front bumper
 

Speedr

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 17, 2023
Threads
12
Messages
449
Reaction score
529
Location
Florida
Vehicles
Dual Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
FYI, I was supposed to get it installed Friday, but the parts are still not in, so they pushed it back.
 

Friday

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Threads
15
Messages
679
Reaction score
531
Location
Grover's Mill, NJ
Vehicles
CyberBête;CyberTier;CiberBestia;電脳獣;赛博兽;КиберЗверь;CiberFera;사이버비스트;CyberBeast
I just sent a message to the local SC to make SURE they have my parts for install this time. Last time was a bust. Can't be playin the "go or no go" game.
 

Friday

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Threads
15
Messages
679
Reaction score
531
Location
Grover's Mill, NJ
Vehicles
CyberBête;CyberTier;CiberBestia;電脳獣;赛博兽;КиберЗверь;CiberFera;사이버비스트;CyberBeast
Just picked mine up with the terr armor pkg installed. It's after dark but the rocker panels look 🔥fire🔥. I will look at the underside in the morning. The stance is quite defining without the hangy downy things.
 

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
Just picked mine up with the terr armor pkg installed. It's after dark but the rocker panels look 🔥fire🔥. I will look at the underside in the morning. The stance is quite defining without the hangy downy things.
Congratulations. One of the best mods I’ve done to my truck hands down.
I have so far left the front hangy down things on even though I have a delete kit for when they break. @Urander told me once they measured as much as a 5% range hit from those.
 
Last edited:

hemiarch

Well-known member
First Name
Ace
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
100
Messages
6,512
Reaction score
4,752
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2024 foundation AWD, 2024 model x
Occupation
Trauma Surgeon
Country flag
No shit?! Really? That's significant.
Funny, those were my exact words when learned this too. I have not measured it but @Urander has.
That number is for all 4 I think, but I reasoned that leaving the front ones on until they break off couldn’t hurt. I don’t like the look that much either and they are certainly an annoyance off road for some people but I haven’t had much issues with the car in high.
Apparently, Tesla engineers are not that dumb and there is a pretty good reason they put those on there. Who knew?
 
 
Top