• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

CyberGearCo Rearview Camera Cover

misdemeanor

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 12, 2025
Threads
17
Messages
292
Reaction score
340
Location
Kentuck-lette
Website
www.TeslaKY.com
Vehicles
‘25 CT, ‘22 YLR, ‘22 3LR
Occupation
All. The. Things.
Country flag

Gigahorse

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
13
Messages
1,933
Reaction score
1,309
Location
USA
Vehicles
AWD
I purchased the rearview mirror camera from @Cybergear , but noticed that it doesn't have the cover like the other vendors have. Can anyone point me to a cover that works for the CyberGear camera or does anyone have the STL file that I can use to print it?
1744037532684-q2.png


Here's the one from Hansshow
1744037595090-zy.png


3D files I found online. Both are for Hansshow
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6849986
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6825721
Have you found a camera cover option you like?
 

malinecentral

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 9, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
108
Reaction score
89
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD
How is the camera working out? I have the TesStudio one but am currently sitting on it because of the Audio Error it throws and people are saying it glitches out in the heat.

I want to send it back but I have to pay for shipping and eat a 25% restocking fee, which I think is bullshit since they knowingly sold me something that causes errors with the vehicle.
 
OP
OP
misdemeanor

misdemeanor

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 12, 2025
Threads
17
Messages
292
Reaction score
340
Location
Kentuck-lette
Website
www.TeslaKY.com
Vehicles
‘25 CT, ‘22 YLR, ‘22 3LR
Occupation
All. The. Things.
Country flag
How is the camera working out?
I haven't installed it yet because I wanted to get a cover first. Still looking for one that others have used.
 

Gigahorse

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
13
Messages
1,933
Reaction score
1,309
Location
USA
Vehicles
AWD
I haven't installed it yet because I wanted to get a cover first. Still looking for one that others have used.
Yea I was hoping by now someone on Etsy or somewhere would be 3D printing and selling these camera covers.
 

RONROB1

New member
First Name
RON
Joined
Feb 3, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
USA - ATLANTA GA
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Occupation
3D PRINTER TECHNOLOGY ADVANCED MANUFACTURING
Country flag
I purchased the rearview mirror camera from @Cybergear , but noticed that it doesn't have the cover like the other vendors have. Can anyone point me to a cover that works for the CyberGear camera or does anyone have the STL file that I can use to print it?
1744037532684-q2.png


Here's the one from Hansshow
1744037595090-zy.png


3D files I found online. Both are for Hansshow
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6849986
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6825721
WE CAN 3D PTRINT THESE FOR EVERYONE - 404-556-8828 RON ROBINSON
WWW.3DCADPRINTER.COM WWW.3DSCANNERTECHNOLOGY.COM

WE CAN ALSO MAKE INTERIOR PARTS AND 3D SCAN ANY ITEMS FOR REPLICATION

[email protected]
 

Attachments

OP
OP
misdemeanor

misdemeanor

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 12, 2025
Threads
17
Messages
292
Reaction score
340
Location
Kentuck-lette
Website
www.TeslaKY.com
Vehicles
‘25 CT, ‘22 YLR, ‘22 3LR
Occupation
All. The. Things.
Country flag
 
Top