• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Best front bumper Lightbar

arnav_8

Well-known member
First Name
arnav
Joined
Jul 14, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
95
Reaction score
75
Location
Boston, MA
Website
youtube.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hi Guys,
While the official Tesla CT lightbar comes, I wanted to ask if there is a good front bumper lightbar available.

I have seen a couple of them, but they are all 12V ones and needs a step down transformer off the front power source.

Also, the reason I am looking for a front bumper (lower) light bar is because I can keep it on even in non-off-road situations.
Any info will be awesome!

Thanks!
Arnav
 

tmeyer3

Well-known member
First Name
Trevor
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Threads
26
Messages
1,650
Reaction score
1,314
Location
CA
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Model 3, '73 GMC truck, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist, Vintner
Country flag
Hi Guys,
While the official Tesla CT lightbar comes, I wanted to ask if there is a good front bumper lightbar available.

I have seen a couple of them, but they are all 12V ones and needs a step down transformer off the front power source.

Also, the reason I am looking for a front bumper (lower) light bar is because I can keep it on even in non-off-road situations.
Any info will be awesome!

Thanks!
Arnav
What you need is CT specific mounting solutions more than a 48vdc native light bar. The step downs are very small, inexpensive, and supply more than enough juice for a light bar. Now if you wanted to run a winch, that'd be a different problem. Any 12v light bar will work fine with the CT, mounting it cleanly and safely is a bear.

Here is the Off-road accessory mega thread. Take a look at the lighting section for all known CT specific solutions for front bumper and more. Have fun shopping!
 
OP
OP
arnav_8

arnav_8

Well-known member
First Name
arnav
Joined
Jul 14, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
95
Reaction score
75
Location
Boston, MA
Website
youtube.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Ok, thanks! That’s good to know. I am not planning to put a winch. I’ll check out the link.
 
 
Top