• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Anyone else been saved by an Accident by FSD?

Merc_s55

Well-known member
First Name
Bob
Joined
Mar 9, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
93
Reaction score
112
Location
Manitoba
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had a truck turn in front of me on FSD. My CT was fully braking before I started to move for the peddle. No crash. Not sure I would have made it. This machine is so cool I can't say enough.
As for the ethical questions---watch I-Robot. Ha.
 

Merc_s55

Well-known member
First Name
Bob
Joined
Mar 9, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
93
Reaction score
112
Location
Manitoba
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had a truck turn in front of me on FSD. My CT was fully braking before I started to move for the peddle. No crash. Not sure I would have made it. This machine is so cool I can't say enough.
As for the ethical questions---watch I-Robot. Ha.
 

pricedm

Well-known member
First Name
Adam
Joined
Feb 17, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
684
Reaction score
559
Location
Denver, Colorado, USA
Vehicles
2026 Tesla Model Y LR. 2025 Cybertruck AWD. 2023 MY and 2018 M3: retired
Occupation
IT
Country flag
All I know is I didnt swerve into the shoulder. I was just watching the car in front, not the big ass motorhome that was coming up behind me.
Yes! My Model Y recently did the "swerve to road shoulder" move in heavy traffic/panic stop occurring ahead of me. This is newer behavior with FSD. FSD is amazing.
 
 
Top