• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Any experience with using ExoShield or ClearPlex as a windshield protectant?

jingo112674

Active member
First Name
Emmanuel
Joined
Aug 27, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
27
Reaction score
21
Location
Houston
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Have you guys had any experience using Exoshield or ClearPlex as a windshield protectant for your Cybertruck? I've heard that some owners encountered issues with the windshield.
 

Ray in montana

Well-known member
First Name
Ray
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
83
Reaction score
34
Location
59868
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Have you guys had any experience using Exoshield or ClearPlex as a windshield protectant for your Cybertruck? I've heard that some owners encountered issues with the windshield.
I had this installed on my CT 4 months ago and i am very glad i did. I have had a number of rocks it my windshield and the flim saved the windshield. The life span of a windshield here is maybe 18 months before is chipped and sand blasted. And yes i do have insurance but my SC is 4.5 hours away in another state. For me it was worth the 500.00 it cost.
 
OP
OP

jingo112674

Active member
First Name
Emmanuel
Joined
Aug 27, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
27
Reaction score
21
Location
Houston
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
I had this installed on my CT 4 months ago and i am very glad i did. I have had a number of rocks it my windshield and the flim saved the windshield. The life span of a windshield here is maybe 18 months before is chipped and sand blasted. And yes i do have insurance but my SC is 4.5 hours away in another state. For me it was worth the 500.00 it cost.
Thank you. Is the film clear and not blurry?
 
 
Top