• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

All white vs. two tone white on bottom, black on top?

kosmo886

Well-known member
First Name
Brett
Joined
Dec 10, 2023
Threads
45
Messages
84
Reaction score
14
Location
Boston, MA
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
I am debating between the following two options. Thoughts?


Tesla Roadster 2nd gen All white vs. two tone white on bottom, black on top? IMG_5759
Tesla Roadster 2nd gen All white vs. two tone white on bottom, black on top? whit
 

Duncan Idaho

Active member
First Name
Duncan
Joined
Jan 14, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
34
Reaction score
23
Location
Indiana
Vehicles
CT Foundation AWD Dual Motor
Occupation
Investor
Country flag
I like the clean look of white as well, and the two tone is uniquely different from most. Have you seen the latest triple chalk from T Sportline? Might be my favorite among the white options currently. Have fun!
 
OP
OP

kosmo886

Well-known member
First Name
Brett
Joined
Dec 10, 2023
Threads
45
Messages
84
Reaction score
14
Location
Boston, MA
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
I like the clean look of white as well, and the two tone is uniquely different from most. Have you seen the latest triple chalk from T Sportline? Might be my favorite among the white options currently. Have fun!
I did. It's a nice color. I don't like those wheels though. I am using colored ppf, so have somewhat limited color choices.
 
 
Top