• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    If these statistics were relevant, electric trucks would be a success they are not. Again, this is what happens when you put somebody who’s on the spectrum in charge of discerning what people want. People don’t make rational purchase decisions they make emotional ones. That I don’t do...
  2. dalton108

    Tela plaid pickleball paddle

    Wow. BGR, insta-shade. 🤣
  3. dalton108

    Tela plaid pickleball paddle

    $350?! That’s insane!
  4. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Besides that, hybrids are not trying to do what Tesla is trying to do. Ford absolutely wants you to still have to have an engine that gets maintained, but until batteries have the required density or the ability to charge a hell of a lot faster, or we have a lot more chargers everywhere anybody...
  5. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    I don’t talk about it often, but I agree with you. The M3P really was Tesla’s 3 series destroyer (until BMW fubard it themselves). And that might not mean a lot to a lot of guys on this forum (who have convinced themselves against all reason that the CT is the automotive end all be all but...
  6. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    It’s a huge problem. I’m neither retired nor patient. AND if you’ve got friends and/or family you’ll be traveling with (who don’t have EV’s or have far more efficient EV’s) then you can’t keep up with the group and that will create unneeded complications and friction.
  7. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    I was still editing so there’s more that I said that’s relevant, however; the answer to your query is no. But neither is current EV technology. The only question I have is will it be reasonable to retrofit our existing EV’s or are they going to make it impossible for us, forcing obsolescence.
  8. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Take a look and see how much those (and similar devices) are going for on eBay these days. I won’t even tell you how much I’ve paid recently for a mini-disc player to get some very precious recordings from the 90s and early 2000s back. And here’s the thing what ultimately won was pure digital...
  9. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Tell me about all of your experience in Ely, Nevada. Because I’ve been on all over Wyoming. My former law partner owns a fishing lodge outside of Bozeman. You tell me everything you’ve done in Ely and I’ll tell you everything I’ve done in Wyoming and we’ll see who actually has experience and...
  10. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Blatantly ignoring the 40 mph constant head winds. And if you’re gaining elevation and then losing it you’re getting regen. You won’t be getting any regen on the trip from Vegas to Ely as I said it’s straight uphill all the way continual grade facing high speed headwinds. Also, let’s be...
  11. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Interesting! A V6 seems like overkill! It seems like they’re planning to do more of a set up where it’s assisting all time rather than just doing EV and then recharging battery.
  12. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    No need. Here’s why if you did you and your truck would be F.O.R.D. as a result of your combined hubris and ignorance: Las Vegas, NV to Ely, NV: 241 miles, elevation +4,431 feet (it’s uphill all the way buddy!) • Jackson, WY to Rawlins, WY: 284 miles, elevation +561 feet (lol) • Colorado...
  13. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    I heard you the first time. I’ve given you the challenge. Let me know when you’re coming down to Vegas so that you can prove me wrong.
  14. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Yes and you also put in 65 mph. Let me tell you something partner, you can try to drive that road at 65 mph, but I won’t. That’s cause I’m from around these parts and I know that that’s a recipe for becoming roadkill. Also, ABRP does not appreciate the altitude change it’s only up from Vegas...
  15. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    There are not. You’re not qualified to state that there are, and I do not grant you the authority to opine on what’s best my for my scenario. Lastly, my range is not materially different from anybody else on normal drives. You have plotted a path with a generic range estimate that doesn’t even...
  16. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Again just statistics do not tell the full picture if they did, Cybertrucks would be selling like hot cakes and so would Lightnings and Rivian T models. They are not. You cannot reality distort people into thinking be believing your version of what it is that they need. The market will tell you...
  17. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    I’ll take my own counsel about what’s best for me. Thank you so much.
  18. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Matters whether you are using a paid subscription with specific details about your vehicles consumption for the free version with generic route planning or even a paid version where you haven’t put in your actual vehicles details/linked it to your Tesla account. My truck absolutely will not...
  19. dalton108

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Objectively false. Show your work. *NOTE: This is without towing!
Top