• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. LuvOrH8

    Anyone have a recommendation on a Screen Swivel?

    Every swivel screen kit on the market are all the same. They are private branded out of CHina, so get it wherever you get the best price. They do work good. I don’t regret mine at all.
  2. LuvOrH8

    Tesstudio S92 Solution

    You just need to request their new wire harness, that solves all issues.
  3. LuvOrH8

    Waterproof your bed vault - how-to DIY

    Good find, but agreed looks like the 3m double sided tape is in the wrong spot/side of the material.
  4. LuvOrH8

    Anyone Else Having Issues with Cybertruck Cooling Seats?

    It is just a fan, the air within the cab has to be cool from the AC, then it sucks that cool air up. If it is just blowing warm air it won’t do much. I notice mine works best after the AC has been running for a good 10-15 mins.
  5. LuvOrH8

    Repair Center Console "Leather"

    A new arm rest. Take old one off, bolt on new. Quick and easy. Then buy a cover.
  6. LuvOrH8

    Repair Center Console "Leather"

    Order a new one.
  7. LuvOrH8

    FORGED BED TIEDOWN ASSEMBLY Rusting - 1878868-00-E

    I mean it is made of steel, so if paint gets scratched that will happen.
  8. LuvOrH8

    For those with the S92 Camera Mirror

    A new wire harness fixes the error. The wire harness pulls 12v power from a different location than the previous wire harness. I just got it tested this week, resolving the audio system error. A firmware update will not resolve it. I don't know how long it will take for these new wire harnesses...
  9. LuvOrH8

    Window and Sunroof Tint

    Tinted on the inside no issues.... know many others with the same. I think there was like only 1 or 2 cases of them cracking. Extremely rare.
  10. LuvOrH8

    Off Road CT Tires

    The winter tire package is a more aggressive tread off-road tire
  11. LuvOrH8

    Best digital rearview mirror recommendations?

    Similiar issue here. I had same error on screen and my phone bluetooth microphone stopped working. I can hear people, but they can't hear me. Unplugged the harness from oem computer and everything is back to normal, but obvisouly no rearvew camera currently. Very annoying.
  12. LuvOrH8

    Front plastic piece below frunk broke off

    I removed mine completely to avoid this.
  13. LuvOrH8

    Get rid of your OEM center console organizer, get this instead.

    My OEM Tesla organizer was driving me crazy just too deep allowed stuff to be piled on top of each other. Found a great option for much less only $10. See photos from my truck: Link to buy: https://www.ebay.com/itm/335621066705
  14. LuvOrH8

    Tailgate cover car wash Safe?

    safe yes, but i'd still take it off so water doesn't get trapped underneath it. let the metal breathe.
  15. LuvOrH8

    How to trigger exterior lights and sounds?

    from the app just hit the lock symbol. Unlock it, then click again to lock it and trigger the sounds and lights.
  16. LuvOrH8

    Found

    Comes off easy, just peels up. I don't think you can re-use it though once you take it off.
  17. LuvOrH8

    Found

    Anyone
  18. LuvOrH8

    Cybertruck Spare Tire Delivery Delays

    I ordered the winter tire package in September... you know for the winter time aka now. Still don't have them. No ETA. Love when I buy something that is listed as available/in stock and have months go by with nothing.
Top