• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    mine failed at 18k miles 18 months old. Replaced under warranty with the “G” revision. My wife’s ICE Toyota has 100k miles without breaking down or any significant issues. EVs need to be better
  2. 3 weeks into ownership - rust spots or gunk?

    Sorry, not rail dust. The issue is that it reacts to the “stainless “ steel body and doesn’t come off easily. I have had over 40 vehicles without this problem. This is a complete failure from Tesla.
  3. 3 weeks into ownership - rust spots or gunk?

    Why are CT owners OK with this? It snowed and was freezing for two weeks so I “couldn’t “ wash my CT and now it is covered with these stains and pits in the metal. I made a service appointment to see what Tesla says. I want to see it in writing. Has a class action been started yet?
  4. FSD V13 begins installing to Cybertrucks! -- V13.2.1

    Really? Late braking is scaring me on my 55mph highway with stop lights.
  5. Door Grab Handles

    These work great and are “wife approved” :
  6. 3D Printed Door Pulls

    Free files for printing. Link in video description
Top