• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Eye of Elon

    Rust Spots/Corrosion is the Norm

    If the worst case scenario were true, it would be great news for me. A hideous looking truck, with purely cosmetic "damage" would mean cheap used Cybertrucks flooding the market. I have zero concern what it looks like. But it's probably just FUD. :cautious:
  2. Eye of Elon

    Towing tested with 6,000lb Tesla and trailer load

    We need powered trailers in this new glorious EV age. Unfortunately, I'll probably be dead of old age before that happens. Unless there is some significant price drops in the next 2 years, or FSD becomes a thing, I'll be looking for a small, smoke belching RV.
  3. Eye of Elon

    4680 cell improvements by 10-20%

    Which allows you to remove even more batteries, to keep the range the same. $$$
  4. Eye of Elon

    4680 cell improvements by 10-20%

    Normally I'd expect Tesla to use that energy density increase as an excuse to put less batteries in but the range is so anemic for a truck it seems like they would have to increase range.
  5. Eye of Elon

    "Cybertruck is necessarily lowest priority for FSD..." - Elon Musk (12/30/23)

    As an investor, this doesn't bode well for TSLA licencing FSD to other auto makers.
  6. Eye of Elon

    What will you tow with your Cybertruck?

    I'm towing this, for infinite range!
  7. Eye of Elon

    Infinite Range with Ecat SKL "Cold Fusion" Cell

    I'm just going to plug my cybertruck into the 240v outlet in the vault. Infinite range! :geek:
  8. Eye of Elon

    Since it’s Steer By Wire it could Crab Walk — right?

    Speaking of not so useful fun features. Since the the yoke has force feedback, it would be great if we could use it on racing games on the big monitor.
  9. Eye of Elon

    Jay Leno Drives Tesla Semi!

    We're carrying over our drive inverter from Cybertruck". Whatever that means.
  10. Eye of Elon

    What if our $100 reservation was invested in TSLA?

    9/23/23 Here's a related question, if I was around 47,000 in line, should I put my cybertruck money in TSLA or 3 month Treasuries?
  11. Eye of Elon

    vinyl wrap cost estimate?

    How long does a wrap last?
  12. Eye of Elon

    Cory Leaving Munro

    My favorite is the seat and interior specialist guy. As long as they still have him.
  13. Eye of Elon

    ZERO PUBLIC ROAD TOWING TESTS

    Testing, schmesting! Us early adopters will pay Tesla to do the testing.. We are going to buy an innovative new design without even a test drive.
  14. Eye of Elon

    Got an E-mail from Tesla!!!

    My first E-mail from Tesla since my November 2019 order confirmation! Imagine my excitement! :D Then I read this, :rolleyes: Tesla Vehicles Secure Top Four Spots Model S, Model 3, Model X and Model Y secured the top four spots out of 100 vehicles in the Cars.com ‘American-Made Index.’ The...
  15. Eye of Elon

    🚨 Rivian Adopts Tesla NACS Standard!

    Now, I just need someone to manufacture a gas cap that takes a NACS charger, until I get my Cybertruck. You see, my employer built a too small parking lot and the electric car spots are the only ones open.
  16. Eye of Elon

    SpaceX employees denounce CEO Musk as 'distraction': letter [CLOSED DUE TO POLITICS]

    2 little snowflakes are so upset by diversity of opinion that they can't concentrate on their job bussing tables at the employee cafeteria. Also, please, if you post a link, mention it is from The Verge so i don't waste my time. Although you are correct in your stock analysis, in fact, I...
  17. Eye of Elon

    Is $TSLA going to 600.00?

    I think it's safe to go out on limb and say, yes TSLA will cross the $600 dollar line.
  18. Eye of Elon

    Is $TSLA going to 600.00?

    It is fascinating. I have a little more insight on my 1 share of GME, now.
  19. Eye of Elon

    Is $TSLA going to 600.00?

    i think i finally comprehend short selling. Say TSLA is $1000, i loan that share to Mr Short for $1 a month. Mr Short immediately sells that share for 1000, then he waits. If TSLA drops to 600 one month later he buys a share, gives it to me and makes a $399 profit. Is this correct?
Top