• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Eye of Elon

    Starship launch

    That was the coolest thing I've ever seen. They skydived back to the landing site then flipped a 15 story building back to the vertical! I think keeping the fuel flowing to the engines should be a relatively easy issue to solve.
  2. Eye of Elon

    California Bans Sale of New Gasoline-Powered Passenger Vehicles Starting 2035

    I think my California Derangement Syndrome got the best of me, upon further reflection, I was clearly wrong about this being "authoritarian", clearly it's a a meaningless political gesture. The idea of a governor in 2020 proclaiming supreme executive power over people living in 2035 is...
  3. Eye of Elon

    Huawei - "Anything Tesla Can Do, We Can Do"

    "Anything Tesla Can Do, We Can Do" Did they hire Trevor Milton?
  4. Eye of Elon

    California Bans Sale of New Gasoline-Powered Passenger Vehicles Starting 2035

    Authoritarians limiting choice. It would be hilarious if they defund anyone who can enforce their edicts, although I suspect in 2035 California, someone selling an ICE vehicle would be more likely to go jail then someone stealing one. I prefer Elon's way, solve the problem by making a better...
  5. Eye of Elon

    Treating Tesla like a tech stock not an automotive stock. (See graphs)

    Yeah, you were a real smartypants, for about 3 months. Now you don't feel so lucky, do you punk? :cry:
  6. Eye of Elon

    Recent Rivian vids (ads) about offroad capabilities are astonishing

    I'd prefer "huge" storage in one big vault, not split between a short stumpy bed and a pretend engine compartment up front. If it had a long bed, it would be worth considering.
  7. Eye of Elon

    stainless steel laser engraving

    I think there could be a business opportunity for cybertruck laser tattoo parlors. Just scale this up... Sorry about the horrible music, i couldn't find a video without loud obnoxious music.
  8. Eye of Elon

    Cybertruck suspension, ride & handling compared to competitors (Sandy Munro series)

    Public transit buses are made out of stainless steel and have air suspensions and you can't get more heavy duty than that.
  9. Eye of Elon

    Starlink IPO

    You would think, Elon would connect all his vehicles and Neuralink recipients to Skynet...I mean Starlink, but who knows. I saw an interview where he said Starlink can't handle too many antennas in one area, but from the interview, it seems pizza box size and plug and play. This video made me...
  10. Eye of Elon

    Should Tesla Do Paid Advertising?

    They don't need ads, as long as they have Elon.
  11. Eye of Elon

    Starlink IPO

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-06/spacex-likely-to-spin-off-starlink-business-and-pursue-an-ipo The only stock i want more than TSLA! :D
  12. Eye of Elon

    Treating Tesla like a tech stock not an automotive stock. (See graphs)

    I sold all mine at 966 yesterday, on a market order at the end of the day. I'm a lucky boy. I just have to use those charts up there to figure out where to buy back in, because I like the google, amazon, apple comparison.
  13. Eye of Elon

    Who's going to polish their truck?

    I want to polish only the tailgate to a mirror finish. Justice and education for all the high beam tailgaters roaming the streets these days.
  14. Eye of Elon

    Rivian announces Tank Turn feature

    That's pretty cool!
  15. Eye of Elon

    What electrical panel work might we need?

    As a future Tesla newbie, i found this video informative, about charging and needing wi-fi to get software updates.
  16. Eye of Elon

    Tonneau cover.....

    I'd like something simple, like this, maybe with some some slide out extra solar panels. Have it all powered with the onboard air compressor. An added benefit would be that you could angle it toward the sun, no matter how you are parked.
  17. Eye of Elon

    Tonneau cover.....

    My questions about the tonneau cover, is it waterproof and if it is, how long will it stay waterproof? That's a lot of moving parts.
Top