• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CyberT

    Interior B-Pilar cover/protector?

    Got any pictures of this ratty A-pillar you speak of?
  2. CyberT

    DIY Glow-in-the-Dark PPF Wrap for the Tesla Cybertruck

    WHAT THE F???? This is soooo cool! I really need to see this in person
  3. CyberT

    Wwyd?: Hate speech [Admin warning: no disrespect / insults]

    Then, after baiting him into punching the truck, use the sentry footage to show the cops the assault lol
  4. CyberT

    Cool graffiti style wrap

    I saw this guy recently too. ITs really cool looking up close.
  5. CyberT

    What portable power station do you use when CT camping?

    I WANT an extra battery more than I NEED the battery. I have EcoFlow batteries at my place in the Philippines, and they are a game-changer. I love the tech so much that I would love to buy another for camping or road trips, etc., but I just personally don't need it with my setup.
  6. CyberT

    Cyberlandr for Cybertruck

    So guessing game it is. Give me a thumbs up if the answer is yes and a thumbs down if it's no. Is theCyberlander awesome?
  7. CyberT

    Animated Puddle Lights from Tes Studio - Install Video and Sale

    Ok, those are pretty cool!
  8. CyberT

    Rear tires wear out super fast on AWD Cybertruck, could it be FSD?

    Wow that is bad. Push back against the SC to thoroughly test the truck before returning it.
  9. CyberT

    FSD going subscription only (one-time purchase no longer available after Feb 14)

    All fair points. I think people have different interpretations of what UFSD will look like in the future. For some, it means you are still in the front seat but can use your phone and not have to pay attention to what's ahead of you. Others see UFSD as getting into the backseat to take a nap...
  10. CyberT

    FSD going subscription only (one-time purchase no longer available after Feb 14)

    Thats an interesting thought. I could see that Tesla does that with HW3 vehicles but not with HW4 and beyond. HW4 is all UFSD.
  11. CyberT

    FSD going subscription only (one-time purchase no longer available after Feb 14)

    And once Unspervised is launched, that monthly wont stay at $99. Better pony up the $8k for those who are keeping their trucks for the long term and didn't buy FSD yet.
  12. CyberT

    What portable power station do you use when CT camping?

    I had the same question last year when setting off on my first camping experience with the CT. Yes, the trucks battery is massive, and yes you could buy a separate battery to preserve the trucks battery for driving, but it comes down to a few simple questions. 1) Are you camping in or next to...
  13. CyberT

    So... I guess I'm a GrubHub driver now?!

    I've been toying with this idea for about a year now and haven't taken the first step yet. I am happy to hear that its exceeded your expectations so far. Have you had to change your insurance now that you are a gig driver? If so, how much did it increase your premium?
  14. CyberT

    Woman Spits on Cybertruck at Phipps Plaza

    The nerve of her. She must of been blind ………..driving blind, so dangerous. Id say you were lucky to not get shacked up with someone who makes such bad life choices.
  15. CyberT

    Woman Spits on Cybertruck at Phipps Plaza

    They should have just used summon to bring the car out of the tight spot. Oh wait...
  16. CyberT

    FSD 14.2.2.2 makes road closure U-Turn

    I was thinking the same thing. It's hard to tell if the truck was just following the cars in front or if it recognized the road closure and, without hesitation, made the u-turn
  17. CyberT

    Excessive Tire Wear on Cybertruck Dual Motor

    I’ll check the truck in the morning to see where I’m at for wh/m. Two weekends ago I drove out to Vandenburg about a 500 mile round trip and used FSD Hurry the entire trip and had about 388 wh/m but I’ll have to double check that number. I asked grok and it’s reported a 8-12% range loss. I’m...
  18. CyberT

    Excessive Tire Wear on Cybertruck Dual Motor

    I forgot to rotate my pirelli’s until around 19k to where Tesla and other shops wouldn’t rotate due to 1 of the tires at 3/33, the others were 4 and 5. I waited until 23k miles to get as much as I could out of them. And while squeezing the last few miles out of them I did hours and hours of...
Top