Hey @TickTock, maybe you can do a wiper delete with a ceramic application for potential rain? I found a video with a West coast vendor. What do you think 🤔
Hey, good morning!! Ahhh @TickTock you did what? With the? And put it in where? Only to find why? Who knows where this is going to go 🤯🤔 I truly appreciate your efforts but this is where I stay on the sidelines. By all means keep us posted and stay safe.
First you have to download the sound onto a USB stick and make sure it is converted to .wav format (This can be done on cloudconvert.com). Afterwards, in order to increase the sound, you have to look up a website (I recommend using mp3cut.net and click on the over head menu that says audio and...
Awesome sky pic @LaVee_35! I totally missed @Cybergirl's post about the true dangers of DUST earlier this month, literally like kryptonite to the vault/tonneau, wow! I don't know if there's enough rubber to seal all the cracks. Smh. FleshLube water probably won't help either.
9 months of ownership, thousands of miles driven, only a couple of washes, parked outside, everything still works fine 🙂 This is a truck. Congrats and go enjoy your CT!! Stargazing must be outstanding by you.
*Looks like an unidentified being was standing on your vault!!
Just fyi, New Jersey Turnpike will no longer have Tesla Superchargers.
See articles attached:
https://www.nj.com/burlington/2025/06/tesla-superchargers-to-be-removed-from-new-jersey-turnpike.html...