• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. DEAKBS

    New Solid State Battery shown at CES - Game Changer??

    Is it possible to set up a way to get notified when this company goes public and we can purchase shares...?
  2. DEAKBS

    Let's all let Tesla know we want option to set FSD max speed on the scroll wheel made available.

    Yes, I too haven't had the best experience with my local service center team. Thanks for letting me know you've already gone down the rabbit hole of trying to leave feedback. Based off this information, it sounds like the only way to give feedback is to post to Tesla and Elon Musk on X and maybe...
  3. DEAKBS

    Let's all let Tesla know we want option to set FSD max speed on the scroll wheel made available.

    Where exactly is the best place to submit input to Tesla about something like this?
  4. DEAKBS

    Let's all let Tesla know we want option to set FSD max speed on the scroll wheel made available.

    We're not advocating for making the scroll wheel control speed again, we are advocating for the option to. You would still be able to leave the driving profiles as is. Taking away options is never a good idea, not sure why anyone would think otherwise. It wasn't that difficult to change profiles...
  5. DEAKBS

    FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    I was considering holding back on the update too when I got the notification last night after reading they had taken away the ability to adjust the speed with the right scroll wheel, but I was hoping there would be some sort of option, but there isn't, so yeah, you might want to hold off till...
  6. DEAKBS

    FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    The only complaint I have so far is them taking away our ability to adjust the specific speed with the right scroll wheel. Taking away an option is never a good idea in my opinion. They could've easily just added the option to choose what you want the right scroll wheel to do. Whether to adjust...
  7. DEAKBS

    Elon confident "we'll allow you to text and drive [with FSD] in next month or two"

    It wasn't a mistake, he knows this, but he says it anyways because it sells.
  8. DEAKBS

    Tesla recalls Cybertrucks - front parking lights may be too bright (potential vehicles affected: 63,619)

    Is that why I get people flashing their headlights at me so often?? Sheesh... Is that why I've had people flashing their brights at me so often?? Sheesh...
  9. DEAKBS

    Repeated Camera Alignment issues recently.

    I had a camera alignment notification issue come up a couple weeks ago, right when I had just started a 5 hour commute. It kept disabling my FSD for the rest of the drive. I kept pulling over on the next exit to reset it. On the 3rd stop, I did the camera recalibration, and FSD worked for a...
  10. DEAKBS

    Left of lane hugging fixed

    I had mine today change lanes in the middle of a protected intersection which is illegal. Earlier this week I also had it merge into the oncoming lane in a 2 lane highway to try and pass semis in front of me when it wasn't safe to do so. This was very surprising to me as it had not done that the...
  11. DEAKBS

    Left of lane hugging fixed

    Mine is still doing it after those updates.
  12. DEAKBS

    0% drop - 4.5 days - Low power mode

    Definitely noticing a difference in phantom drainage with low power mode on, but still losing a couple miles overnight. I'll try leaving it unlocked at home.
  13. DEAKBS

    For $10 I got FSD Unsupervised

    ? Super annoying and unrealistic nag. Very discouraging to use as is.
  14. DEAKBS

    For $10 I got FSD Unsupervised

    The AI doesn't seem to recognize when my eyes are closed even with regular polarized sunglasses on. Does yours Exactly! These people are trying to report things that are going to make FSD worse just like they ruined autopilot in general by making it so you have to apply so much force to the...
  15. DEAKBS

    For $10 I got FSD Unsupervised

    The AI doesn't seem to recognize when my eyes are closed even with regular polarized sunglasses on. Does yours?
  16. DEAKBS

    Wind noise driver door + window

    Can you send me your invoice for your shaky mirror? Mine do the same especially the driver side mirror when driving 70 mph or more, and they just keep sending me away telling me everything's is normal or within spec...
  17. DEAKBS

    Waterproof your bed vault - how-to DIY

    Same. My CT is currently at the SC getting seals and strips replaced & reinforced according to them. But the service member did read the manual to me and it states that the truck bed is not meant to be waterproof. That condensation and some water may "ingress" into truck bed. It recommends to...
  18. DEAKBS

    FSD 13.2.9 - Turned Left Into Oncoming Traffic

    Yep, same here...I think twice now. I like to think that it wouldn't have done it if there was a car in that lane though.
Top