• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. FSD and Background Display Disappeared.

    Mine looked like that before, but had errors showing up. They replaced b pillar camera and it was good for a couple weeks, then I got more errors and blank again. This time they replaced the cable for the b pillar camera. I also couldn’t turn on FSD while it looked blank like that, had to drive...
  2. What do you do if you have a flat tire

    Bought a bottle jack and a take off wheel on eBay. I’ll just change the flat myself. I carry the spare in the bed.
  3. Camping with my Cyberbeast: sleeping in the front seat was a flop

    I have had DVT in my right leg in the past and we sometimes fly overseas. I always use a pair of JOBST compression socks. They are full length and pretty tight but worth it. The flight we take is about 17 hours and over 20 hours with lay overs. The socks work well. I don’t get any swelling if...
  4. Rearview flare camera

    The rear view camera quality was degraded during one of the previous updates. It’s pixelated and kinda choppy now. Hopefully they fix it soon.
  5. Let's all let Tesla know we want option to set FSD max speed on the scroll wheel made available.

    I like the new profiles. 5mph over for standard is perfect. That’s generally how I would drive
  6. $63 Spare Tire Carrier Sling DIY – 15 min install, full 6 ft bed length + vault closes perfectly

    I really wish they would have used the under bed box space for a spare. I like the box down there but I’d rather have the tire under there and just have a small tool box in the bed. Even if they left it empty, I would have bought the spare after the fact, just need the tire size space under there
  7. How to set up Homelink?

    you can buy a kit from chamberlain to make it MyQ compatible for any opener. It’s cheap too, like 30 bucks
  8. Just got FSD 14.1 and have a question about how to park it in my garage

    From what I have read, you just gotta start backing in yourself then it will eventually start doing it.
  9. How to set up Homelink?

    Just do the free trail of myQ and before it expires they should offer you a discounted subscription. I got 5 years for about 150. I am able to use it on my cybertruck and model y
  10. 2025.38.8.6 – FSD (Supervised) v14.1.6

    That site is garbage full of advertisements. Looks like fake news to me…
  11. Tire rotation...needed??

    Yes. The alignment of each wheel can be slightly different so rotations should help them wear evenly. I rotate mine every 5k miles. I’m a former Toyota guy so the 5k rotation is all I know. It’s easier to remember, unlike the 6200 miles Tesla recommends.
  12. Regret purchasing FSD

    I also bought FSD and was thinking the same thing. But after about a month or so into it.. I started using FSD a lot more, now I’m spoiled on it. It’s great to sit back and relax for my commutes. Also took a 8 hour road trip and the FSD was clutch. Just sit back and enjoy. Every now and then, I...
  13. Cybertruck turning stalk - DIY 3D Print

    im drying out some black ABS now, that im gonna use. im new to printing so hopefully it works
  14. Cybertruck turning stalk - DIY 3D Print

    what material did you use?
  15. 2025.38.3 Issues

    2025.38.3.2 installed on mine a couple days ago and not issues. It’s good to finally get the B pillar recordings now, also like the 3D buildings on the map.
  16. Update 2025.38.3 with Tron coming in hot

    We get B pillar recording with this update. It’s listed in the notes… https://www.notateslaapp.com/software-updates/version/2025.38.3/release-notes
  17. FSD V14.1 released in 2025.32.8.5 Update! Likely coming to Cybertruck by end of October (says Ashok)

    we got fucked and left out again. no mention of CT in any of the most important updates... https://www.notateslaapp.com/software-updates/version/2025.32.8.5/release-notes
Top