• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Where to buy OEM Pirelli Scorpion AS Tire?

    I saw one on Ebay that ordered for a spare because.. for some dumb reason, Tesla doesn't sell spare tire kit with Core Tire. I made my own spare tire kit , and tire ended up being sent by T-Sportsline.
  2. Measurements for roof rack mount doors.

    I saw this and was waiting to see what I would be receiving. My CB was built on 4/12/2025 and the access doors for mounting points are on my truck. 4 on each side. I’m guessing this is one of those instances where Tesla makes line changes to a select few vehicles (like a testing process perhaps)...
  3. Recall re-glue panels

    Well… this notice from NHTSA says “inner around March 21,2025 the fix should be done in the factory.
  4. Recall re-glue panels

    Good deal. Looks like it really depends on the tech doing the repair. Happy yours was good
  5. Recall re-glue panels

    Who’s trolling ?
  6. Recall re-glue panels

    were you happy with the fix ? Were the panels aligned ? Thanks
  7. Recall re-glue panels

    Question. I’m very curious to see if the people that have had the recall fixed were happy with the results. I refused the delivery of a truck whose recall was just done, because the panels were misaligned to the point where I couldn’t believe they wanted me to take the truck. I attached just...
  8. Anyone have pictures of their post repair Cantrails?

    I refused Delivery of a truck that was in stock at the store, after the recall was done. The alignment was horrible, and I await delivery of a new cyber beast, which supposedly is coming from the factory, without having the recall done. My hope is that the alignment is better coming from the factory
  9. SiriusXM Lifetime subscriptions being denied for Cybertruck

    Yeah… why would anyone drop a lifetime subscription. I use it for streaming in my backyard, and on my cell phone as well.
  10. SiriusXM Lifetime subscriptions being denied for Cybertruck

    Ahh… ok. I pick up my truck in a few weeks. Good to know. It does look like Sirius may be working on it.
  11. Loose panels fix for trucks on hold?

    I was not trading in a vehicle, so I wouldn’t of come across that information
  12. Loose panels fix for trucks on hold?

    I just ordered my truck before 3/31 cutoff and advisor said the loan approval deal is good for 60 days.
Top