Hope you all are having a good week and just wondering now after reading a few newer posts, I wonder if anyone knows how much it cost to charge from say 20% to 100% in a Cybertruck. I know electric rates can be a bit different in parts of the U.S. but just wondered how much you are saving over...
Just curious how does it handle school zones especially during the school day and only selected times for slowing down. What does it do if a school bus is coming and you are not paying attention? Here in Liberty Hill TX for passing a school bus it is a minumun $600 fine and no way to contest...
Machmax even blurry that is crazy. Want I would like to know is how you or your misses gets in and out of the car or truck. It sure does not look like you have any real space to open the doors even 1/2 way.
I know I do not have a Cyber but when we had our home built years ago I had them...
You make some valid points and I do not know what side businesses others are in like Telsa. I agree 100% that they were and maybe still the leader in many areas but not that far ahead of everyone anymore.
As for the other stuff EM is doing I am just not that up to date on it all. I know only...
Not sure I agree Docedward on your BYD statement as they are not that far behind if at all. For a average buyer and not a fan of Telsa, or Ford or any other maker their cars/SUV's may be a upgrade from what that person has at a more affordable price. The point was if BYD was here they would...
All I can say is Telsa, Ford, VW etc. I am sure are glad BYD is not in the U.S. Looking at there cars/SUV's they would give all makers a run for the buyer. I am not saying Telsa and others in the U.S. do not make very good or great EV's just that the Chinese BYD is not a cheaply made...
Just wondering for those that say I will just wait as I live in "Y" and it is warm or such or mine seems ok now.
The point of the recall is to fix a defect that could cause a part to fall off or at worst a accident. I would hate to be behind you going 55 or 65 and it blows off and causes a...