• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Limes2

    Tesla Roadster event requires restricted airspace? Why?

    Kimbal Musk owns and runs Nova Sky Stories which is a company that produces large-scale drone light shows.
  2. Limes2

    Tesla Roadster 2nd Gen Debuts on October 1, 2026! 🚀

    I'm assuming this will be the last new model that has a steering wheel and pedals?
  3. Limes2

    Camera WASHERS!

    A mini R2D2 that magnetically scoots around and sprays the cameras would work too!
  4. Limes2

    Tesla lockchime low after software update

    I noticed it too. Lock chime volume went down in this update. The only thing you can do is wait for the next update and hope they fix it. I have a lovehate relationship with the frequent updates. Introducing bugs or undocumented changes is frustrating.
  5. Limes2

    FSD without a destination... Where does it take you?

    I tried this several major versions back and I found it headed to Work or Home wherever it was closer to at the time.
  6. Limes2

    FSD Question-Flashing Lights

    I’ve had FSD go on an unprotected left when a head on car stopped and flashed its brights for me to proceed.
  7. Limes2

    Road wind noise improved with easy fix: lower rear windows slightly!

    I did too. Problem comes back after a bit of time and cold weather. Did the calibration a couple times now.
  8. Limes2

    Tires against police spike strips, the Cybertruck achilles heel! [police chase]

    That video thumbnail is so bad. "We have large, medium and small cabs available!"
  9. Limes2

    Tires against police spike strips, the Cybertruck achilles heel! [police chase]

    I'm all for spike strips instead of the police having API access to our trucks.
  10. Limes2

    Polishing a Cybertruck to a shiny finish

    Every mirrored polished stainless steel surface in public that I've seen from bathrooms, elevators and more has had graffiti scratched into it. The CT attracts enough attention. :D
  11. Limes2

    Road wind noise improved with easy fix: lower rear windows slightly!

    Calibrating Windows In the unlikely event that a window behaves unexpectedly (fails to open or close properly, goes down more than normal when the door opens, etc.), you can calibrate it to potentially fix the issue. To calibrate a window: Close the door with the affected window. Sit in the...
  12. Limes2

    FSD 14.2.2.1 Still Reading Speed Signs Wrong

    Hoping this is part of the upcoming "reasoning" update in v14.3. It will also need to understand calendar & time specific parking signs.
  13. Limes2

    New Solid State Battery shown at CES - Game Changer??

    QuantumScape is another solid state battery company. JB (co-founder of Tesla) is on the board. As far as I know, they do not have a shipping product yet and they've been on it for over 15 years. https://www.quantumscape.com/
  14. Limes2

    Front Windows constantly going down by themselves

    @m1custom How did the mobile service go yesterday? Or should we check here for updates? :p https://www.torquenews.com/11826/tesla-cybertruck-owner-says-i-love-my-truck-regretably-i-dont-have-something-positive-say-he
  15. Limes2

    Phone charging

    Wired is USB-C. Wireless charging works fine but some people report issues depending on case installed on the phone or phone model. My iPhone 17 seems warm when I remove it but it really hasn't complained about overheating or not able to charge due to temperature.
  16. Limes2

    Front Windows constantly going down by themselves

    Was thinking Body Controller not individual window motor controller.
  17. Limes2

    Front Windows constantly going down by themselves

    With two windows acting up it sounds like a controller issue. Haven't had any issues personally but did have a door unlock button fail on a older Model Y. Tesla replaced the whole inner door assembly free under warranty.
  18. Limes2

    FSD 14.2 backed my Cybertruck into the driveway for the first time

    Interesting. Do you normally back into your driveway by yourself manually driving?
  19. Limes2

    A HAILSTONE POTENTIAL DAMAGE QUESTION

    Because it's an AI generated slop video. Stuff like this is going to kill internet videos.
Top