• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. How to pop internal camera housing back in

    I broke both tabs on the Glare Shield despite knowing they break easily. I just pushed everything back together and ordered a new Glare Shield. It's still sitting in my closet. We're on a road trip now with 14.2.2.2. So far we've put 1100 miles on the truck and I drove about 5 of those...
  2. How-to Clean Forward Camera View / Glare Shield (fix "camera visibility limited" issue) - DIY

    I was getting continual warnings about the camera being obscured, so I gave it a shot. I was doing pretty good, but I still broke both tabs on the glare shield, in spite of the warning. After cleaning the glass, I managed to snap everything else together for the time being and it seems to hold...
  3. Cabin overheat protection not engaging

    Actually, the original purpose of COP was safety. That's why it's under the Safety menu in the vehicle. This was a statement from Tesla (Elon, I think) in 2016: "In an industry-first safety measure, we're also introducing Cabin Overheat Protect, focused on child (and pet) safety," said Tesla...
  4. I hate the rain

    We've had ours for 6 months and put over 11k miles on it. I've washed it twice. The stainless looks just fine with some dirt and spots on it. It's a truck. A really tough truck at that.
  5. Is the Out of Spec's detailing solution semi permanent (fingerprint and stain proof)?

    Once every few months I will actually use soap and a long brush. The rest of the time I just use Sprayway glass cleaner on the stainless panels ... and the windows.
  6. Is the Out of Spec's detailing solution semi permanent (fingerprint and stain proof)?

    Sprayway is the answer. I keep it in the frunk along with some microfiber cloths. Don't overthink this.
  7. Core Wheels Scorpion ATR all season tires wearing out fairly quick

    More to the point, it's EV drivers that chew through tires. I have 8,000 miles on the OEM Pirellis and they have almost no tread wear. FYIW, I replaced our Model Y OEM Continentals at 75k miles and they still had 5/32 tread left.
  8. 2024.45.32.10 update installing now

    In my case, 13.2.4 and 13.2.6 likes to hug double yellow center lines. However, it autoparks perfectly centered between the lines.
  9. Uneven stainless steel body

    Get your truck really muddy and you won't notice slightly uneven panels anymore.
  10. Update 2024.45.25.5 Bricked my truck

    I've had 2024.45.25.5 for about a week. No problems so far.
  11. Opening up more charging options?

    I just ordered a longer CCS adapter from EVBase. I have occasionally been using a Circle K CCS charger in a small Georgia town and want the same option for our brand new Cybertruck.
Top