lol. In all seriousness, I think it’s a MAJOR safety issue if the car refuses to drive with the frunk open. It should have an override button you have to hold for a few seconds to acknowledge you are driving with it perceived to be open, according to the sensors.
I can easily imagine all sorts...
Is there a way to override this to force the truck to drive with the frunk open? I worry about the zombie apocalypse. If a zombie opens your frunk while your inside, you can’t drive away without getting out remove the obstruction and close the frunk.
Don’t be a jerk. The OP has very valid points. I LOVE my CyberTruck. My only concern is getting trapped in a wreck with no easy way for bystanders to open the doors if I’m incapacitated or trapped.
You may just need to run the camera calibration. Mine stopped working after getting a wrap as well. They disconnect the cameras and when reconnected they have to be recalibrated.
Very cool for you to offer that. Be careful not to give them to a jerk who has no intent of giving you theirs. I’d require payment that you will return when they give you their NEW covers. Otherwise it’s too easy for you to get screwed in this deal. They could either give you old damaged covers...