• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. speedstuff

    Tesla Roadster event requires restricted airspace? Why?

    Best guess is for safety - if one of the gas thrusters break free of the car it could become a ballistic missile for a moment?
  2. speedstuff

    Cybertruck Parking Brake - one system or two?

    I understand that there is no physical parking 'pawl' in the Cybertruck. So my question is when you park and walk away from your CT, what is stopping the truck from rolling? Sounds dumb I know, however I ask because I also can hold my finger down on the 'P' selector on the screen and then...
  3. speedstuff

    Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    Thank you! I will reach out to the installer with my situation and see what he comes up with. There must be a way, same as if I wanted to run a generator as the last line of defense in the system.
  4. speedstuff

    Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    Same email here. Super disappointing. So what other options can an electrician install to work in a system with powerwalls? If the powerwalls go empty on me I need to do something. Even if not automatic. Its huge deal for me in my area to be able to keep well pumps working during an...
  5. speedstuff

    Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    I didnt catch the version of my app before I updated it after seeing this hoping for more. I am now on the newest version of the app (with the color weather on the home power page)
  6. speedstuff

    Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    This is a first for me - my app showed 'connecting to powerwall' for a short bit while doing a software update. It is gone now but I caught a screen shot. Really strange as I was not connected to the house at the time, just parked in the driveway.....
  7. speedstuff

    Interesting FSD v14 fact realized

    I agree - another day of playing in each truck and they are like different kids....... I wish they (tesla) would share more info (albeit in a simple tech way) to enthusiasts like us
  8. speedstuff

    Interesting FSD v14 fact realized

    maybe - i thought it could have been the cleaning for the cams, but i have not done a calibration run on the work truck. will give that a shot this weekend - thanks
  9. speedstuff

    Interesting FSD v14 fact realized

    I have two cyber beasts. One is a foundation vin 39k and one is a non-foundation vin 49k. Quick background, my 39k vin I use as my personal truck and use FSD regularly. The 49k vin is a work truck we use for deliveries and it rarely ever used for FSD. Both have about 10k miles. After they...
  10. speedstuff

    Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    Or talk to an influencer on X that Musk has shared or replied to in the past? Might be an indirect method of knowing he at least saw the issue......
  11. speedstuff

    Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    Agreed - I bought two beasts as well and powershare was one of the MAIN reasons for my purchase. If this doesn't work as advertised I will have my personal version of a hissy fit......
  12. speedstuff

    Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    If it turns out that we never get it I am sure someone will figure out how to install the gateway kit and bypass the powerwalls during an outage (at least I hope so as I am invested in this feature as well)
  13. speedstuff

    Light bar install delay

    same
  14. speedstuff

    Foundation series CB vin 39k.... ALMOST had my light bar installed

    So after the email a couple of weeks ago - stating that its 'my turn' - the appointment was made to install the light bar (scheduled for the 21st) I just sadly got the following delay message. Hoping its better in the long run though...... Has anyone else get this about their light bar...
  15. speedstuff

    UI_a114 visualization error in my cybertruck

    So here is a trippy one. A family member was in the hospital from last saturday to this tuesday. I made multiple trips back and forth in our 25MSP - each time parking there for a hour or so. Upon leaving, the tesla vision is down, auto headlights disabled, no lane change or cameras at all on...
  16. speedstuff

    Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    Go to your energy gateway in the app, then settings, then 'my home info' to see the message And I have thought about adding a manual generator style input, just really didnt want to spend that money unless forced to......
  17. speedstuff

    Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    Tesla had stated that powershare for powerwall owners would be enabled in Q3/2025 - just a bit over a week to go and no news as of yet to be found. Being in a rural area that has the highest fire ratings in northern california this is a big deal. When a fire happens in the area PG&E cuts...
Top