• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. speedstuff

    Video: how to fix Door Rattle / Wobble at high speed and when closing

    I have 2 CT's and both have the weird 75-85MPH vibration on the drivers door mirror (yet, not passenger) - this is separate from the door internal rattle (fist bump test rattle) in which I had doors changed over on one CT. New doors does not fix the rattling driver side mirror. I am guessing...
  2. speedstuff

    Video: how to fix Door Rattle / Wobble at high speed and when closing

    Bang it with the side of your fist on the outside when parked in the center of the door. Does it rattle then?
  3. speedstuff

    Video: how to fix Door Rattle / Wobble at high speed and when closing

    No, it was a loose 'twang' sound when hitting the front door with the side of your fist. Imagine a piece of flat metal making a vibration noise against another. I should have recorded the sound, but the tech at the SC tested the same way I did. Side of the fist against the door should be...
  4. speedstuff

    Video: how to fix Door Rattle / Wobble at high speed and when closing

    Good info, thank you. I had both front doors replaced under warranty on my FSCB - in my case there was some delamination causing an internal support to rattle against the door skin. This was on a vin 39XXX - my SC said there was a run of them with this issue.
  5. speedstuff

    Tire wear at 7000 miles

    went through my first set at 8300 miles - only the front two were showing substantial wear in the mid section but changed all 4 anyway - check ebay for take off's - I found a set of fresh goodyears for $1100
  6. speedstuff

    How many full size CT tires can fit in the bed?

    all 4 stock wheels/tires fit in the bed for sure
  7. speedstuff

    Solar generator charging general question

    Wow - thats awesome being at 10 cents. We are 5X more here so was a shorter leap for me to build this (and got another CB when they were doing free supercharging a while back)
  8. speedstuff

    Solar generator charging general question

    I charge daily from a totally off grid solar generation setup. I can get about 30KWH a day out of the system. Components are mostly all Bluetti. 2 X AC500 running in split phase (10KW output max) 12 X B300K batteries 12 x 455w roof mounted solar panels This is wired through a Bluetti...
  9. speedstuff

    Post supercharging percentage drop.

    if you are aiming to be home at 80% battery, then just increase your charge limit a bit.
  10. speedstuff

    Is the 80% recommended charge real?

    I heard on a podcast that the 80% suggestion was at least in part also due to supercharger congestion/profitability. Since it slows the charge rate so much when getting full, going from 80% to 100% can eat up as much time as the first 30%-80% did- this mattered after the supercharger network...
  11. speedstuff

    Cybertruck Range Extender

    For those thinking to charge from solar/battery, here is the equipment it takes me to have 27-30KWH per day to added to my CT from my off grid system. Very capable system but not very economical or portable. Bluetti Hardware 2 x AC500 Solar Generators 12 x B300K 2.7KWH storage batteries 12...
  12. speedstuff

    I have 2 Cyberbeasts and they both do have some common issues

    The thud 'or bump' sounding like its all CB and my experience on a thump road agrees.... Someone mentioned an out of spec you tube that mentions it. I went and watched all his stuff (pretty cool videos) and he mentioned baja mode on the street. I played with that today and wow - how fun...
  13. speedstuff

    I have 2 Cyberbeasts and they both do have some common issues

    None, they are literally identical. If the badging on the right side of the dash wasn't different I would not know which one I was in......
  14. speedstuff

    I have 2 Cyberbeasts and they both do have some common issues

    Sorry I should have put a link - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013FJEKHG I just mounted the legs on the passenger seat front bolts. (T40 bolt if I recall) Its NOT a perfect setup and will wiggle, however when supercharging its as good as a desk to me and the armrest works awesome as my mousepad.....
  15. speedstuff

    I have 2 Cyberbeasts and they both do have some common issues

    I have two CyberBeasts currently and use both daily. One is a 2024 CB with vin in the 49k range. The other is a 2024 FS CB with the vin in the 39k range. I have a fairly unique situation where I can see if oddities are just in one CT or in both. I wanted to share a couple I notice..... Air...
  16. speedstuff

    What is good generator for CT if in case road trip in Alaska or in desert where no supercharging available.

    That is incorrect and it does work, I own it and have used it. You need to use the neutral ground bonding plug I mentioned. They are like $5 on amazon or free if you make your own
  17. speedstuff

    Solar Charging the Truck

    My solar setup is not portable but it is off grid, and substantial. I pull 27kw-30kw daily out of this to recharge our shop truck. So basically I can add 25% battery to the truck daily, but you can see just how much equipment that takes. Basic specs: 2 x Bluetti AC500's in split phase 12...
  18. speedstuff

    What is good generator for CT if in case road trip in Alaska or in desert where no supercharging available.

    I have used this one - just add a neutral/ground bond plug and the Tesla mobile connector works great on the generators 240V side. https://www.ebay.com/itm/314109022666 It is loud though, but if this is truly for last option safety, I would keep it in the bed on a trip like that.
  19. speedstuff

    CT charging with a generator

    I have used this generator (needed the amazon bonding plug) and it charges @ 7KWH with the mobile connector charger on the 240v port. FIRMAN T07571F 9400/7500W Tri Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator 50A
Top