The best thing if this comes out in the 25-30k range is being able to take a fairly reliable
(hopefully) platform and put it into classic cars. I love my 89 911, but it would be cool to have it be electric without paying 200k to have it done. Or even an old 65 Mustang or VW bus.
There is for sure a bit of learning/recognizing that is happening - in my driveway, the CT would just park in the middle. Then I'd disengage and park it on the right side of my driveway to line up where my charger is. After a few days of this, the CT started parking on the right side of the...
@bdesign - This is exactly what happened to my CT - would not go above 24amps. So made appointed with SC - they said most likely PCS. And a week or so later, the errors started popping up and stopped charging in the mid 70% range. Just had it changed.
Here is the work that was done on mine...
Most of my communications have been through the app, the service tech have been fairly easy to chat with. Any in person chats I've had have also been pleasant and they share info readily. In my case they had the vehicle for about 5 days and gave me another CT loaner.
To those that have had this service done - have you had issues afterwards? Just wondering if this is likely to occur again, and if it's out of warranty, we would be stuck with a hefty bill.
@TickTock - thanks for putting this design out for us. I've printed a dozen or so for people now.
I'm going to try printing in PC, just ordered a couple rolls. I have an Ender 3 v3 plus - I just need to do some venting and make an enclosure so the family isn't breathing in the fumes. I tried...
My CT is in the shop for PCS issue, asked them about the vault leak at the top where the glass meets. Tech said we can fix that, so they added to ticket. Let you guys know what happens afterwards. Truck won't be ready for ten days though.
Well my truck got the errors and stopped charging overnight. Tried universal charger and mobile charger - says AC charging unavailable.
Messaged the local service center, they said bring it in since I had appointment for the 19th anyways, but now it won’t charge at all.
They gave me a...
To all the people that asked me to make these, I am making progress. Learned some good lessons in last 48 hours of “mass” production vs knickknacks for the hobby. Anyways, Friday I will be shipping out the first few.
And yes my pool table has now become the assembly and QC floor 😂
After looking at filament used and time invested, cost will be a little higher. But for now those that said to make one, I will do 25$. Going forward will be 10$ more. For those that asked already- DM your color choice - I have red, green, orange and blue on hand. I will get you guys payment...
Thanks @TickTock. Credit is all yours, I'm just providing a service to print.
For anyone wanting ones, yes I'd be able to print. No idea what is a fair charge? I printed in PETG at .1mm - takes 3+ hours on my printer and I have to switch colors as I don't have multiple color capabilities...
Works well, the bottom plate snapped in perfectly to the door. The pull handle is slightly rubbing against the edges where the pull wire is strapped, could use maybe 1mm more clearance in this section. But I'm being very nitpicky here. I printed the bottom plate in PLA, and the red handle in...
In my opinion this is potentially dangerous to limit top speed to a low number. Even in adverse conditions, there may be a need to go faster momentarily to avoid accidents or dangerous situations, and this would not let you do that.
In adverse conditions, when using FSD - it is better to...
So far no errors, just charged to 100% today, normally I do 80%. I normally charge at 24amps - even though I have a 50amp line, so I'm not exactly sure when the issue might have started. I've never needed to charge at more amps based on my usage.
A few days back, I was going to need more...