• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    False. Statistically valid when poll statistics are the context.
  2. FSD v14.2.2.4 (Update 2025.45.9) happening now

    Might want to check how other Tesla cars with the update are performing. I’ve come across a few that have reported issues after updating especially around navigation. I’m holding off until Tesla starts documenting their changes. The version I’m on now is stable enough. I don’t want any...
  3. How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    So 1 in 3 trucks has a failed power system. That’s pretty fucking aweful if true. That’d certainly be worthy of a recall.
  4. How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    My 24 had under 800 mi when it failed this month. Considering Tesla won’t cover past basic warranty and will not offer extended coverage option like other models I likely won’t get another cybertruck after this.
  5. How many have had PCS malfunction/failure?

    Interesting that Tesla won’t even offer an extended service agreement in CT but does with other models. Seems they think they’d lose money a such an agreement(?) I don’t see an option in the app for it if it exists.
  6. Fails to charge on SC or at home

    2024. Also 87xx. How do I confirm the pcs version?
  7. Fails to charge on SC or at home

    They had the car for a week or so. The invoice is odd about the noted labor hours but it’s warranty so not concerned. Maybe when it happens out of warranty I can show them their own papers. car has less than 1k miles and nothing non oem connected to it. Guess it’s just bad luck. Huge fail to...
  8. Fails to charge on SC or at home

    My truck stopped accepting any charge and threw a dozen or so error messages. Tesla replaced POWER CONVERSION SYSTEM - 48AMP(1777777-T2-G). Labor was (only) 15 minutes according to invoice. I hope this isn’t a common issue as this could easily leave me stranded on the road. Has anyone else...
  9. First drive on v14… speeding then hit a shopping car while parking

    Just watched a YouTube of a CT backing into and hitting a shopping cart.
  10. Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    I got it for three reasons 1. Backup vehicle 2. Utility (truck) 3. Supplement power walls. The value of having like 10 powerwalls for 100k..when a power wall cost let’s say $10k installed…helped justify the cost. No PowerShare means a substantial loss of value for myself.
  11. Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    Tesla will abandon this next year in my opinion. They kept pushing the date. Now no date. CT sales volume doesn’t justify the cost. Hell, even Elon isn’t hyping it like every other Tesla product. Hoping not but writing is on the wall. PS is a big reason I went with the CT last year. Sucks.
  12. Still confused about Solar + Powerwall + Cybertruck

    You might know already but this could just be more Elon slop. They’ve been pushing the date since announced long ago.
  13. Powershare for Powerwalls update due soon

    No. Tesla had stated 25Q3 and recently pushed it again. I am one who's also waiting. Not happy with the typical Tesla lies. Just like FSD14 will not be out this month for us as Elon said.
  14. SEXY buttons for Cybertruck

    I was told by the company that at the time they had no plans for the cyber truck since they don’t have access to the car in their country that was several months ago. Maybe it’s changed since then.
  15. FSD able to compete with lidar! Mark Rober Debunk Video - Heavy Rain Test - 2026 Tesla Model Y HW4 FSD

    Not sure this tests anything other than Tesla reacting to a wall of water. You should've REMOVED the dummy in another set of tests to see if reactions were different.
  16. New Wheel Cover Design PRO or CON

    Fugly truck + fugly cover = sweet ass Mikey likey
  17. ARMR PPF any good?

    Just had Armr ppf installed and already coming up after driving back from installer. It’s either a bad install or bad product. Took 3 days so thinking maybe not installer but rather a bad product. Who knows. Maybe a team effort and both were bad.
  18. FSD v12.5.5.3 Update arrives for Cybertruck

    ASS won’t work safely until they get FSD…fitted…to CT. Seems like they don’t have the CT model fully realized yet for whatever reason. Just my guess. Have ASS on my MX. Played with it twice then never again. Kinda like self parking, which I never use either.
Top