• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. vandytom

    Update 2025.38.3 with Tron coming in hot

    Tron mode operates in Dark Mode only. All the lights are Red. It also affects turn signal and lock sound. Turn sound is annoying but lock sound is sick. I kinda like dark mode during daytime bc the rear / side cam display is more noticeable.
  2. vandytom

    Update 2025.38.3 with Tron coming in hot

    Here it is. I posted the DIY tips in forum. I really like it. Lines make it so sharp.
  3. vandytom

    Update 2025.38.3 with Tron coming in hot

    Ha I meant adding Tron reflective tape lines to the truck.
  4. vandytom

    Update 2025.38.3 with Tron coming in hot

    Just wrapped up the Tron tapes and got it! So cool
  5. vandytom

    Anyone else holding off on the Cantrail recall?

    gotta be after I put on the Tron tapes to get the $300 restitution 🧠
  6. vandytom

    First 500kW Tesla V4 Supercharger station under construction

    Hope puny teslas won’t play dirty and delay us beasts from exercising our right to super fast electrons.
  7. vandytom

    3D printed MagSafe charger

    Unfortunately it will still get hot. Vent clip on with fan MagSafe is best. Charge all day stay cool.
  8. vandytom

    Same item, different sites, VERY different price!! Shopping around is your friend.

    Yes I’ve found many on Amazon for the lowest prices. I’m almost sure they’re just rebranding from the same product. I didn’t wanna ruin their marketing so was quiet about specific products šŸ˜‚.
  9. vandytom

    Hidden way to access the center console

    Yea I’ve seen it. I think the little fan need to be fixed. It’s making sound on cold morning. Maybe I’ll revisit afterwards. I do need to free the console outlet it’s using. btw, not sure if that location is good for back signal due to the tonneau closed. I have mine higher on the left glass...
  10. vandytom

    Hidden way to access the center console

    Unfortunately I have too many cables running out including the coiled Uniden R7 šŸ˜‚.
  11. vandytom

    Cybertruck Not Sleeping

    I see it under Control but do not under Charging. I'd like for it to Sleep (accessory power OFF) during charging but cant find this option anywhere. It's not in the app either.
  12. vandytom

    Software Update requests

    Hope they fix the Frunk height geolocation. It’s stuck on one height if you set it ;)
Top