• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. cyberos

    Woman Spits on Cybertruck at Phipps Plaza

    Welcome to the club. I had someone spit on my front driver's side window while I was playing with my son at a park. No cars parked beside me. I consider it the price we pay for driving a Cybertruck. Stand tall and don't let the trolls bring you down. Those Cadillac maintenance costs will punish...
  2. cyberos

    FSD v14.2.2.1 (2025.45.6 Update) installed!

    My Cybertruck’s FSD pulled over for an ambulance last week, even before this update 🤔 At first I thought it was trying to drive along the shoulder as if it were a lane (one of FSD’s greatest hits). Then I heard the siren and saw an ambulance screaming up behind me from a distance. I was...
  3. cyberos

    FSD parking oops (hit house reversing into garage)… yes I know I’m supervising

    I feel your pain. Although interestingly my Cybertruck likes to pull into my two-car garage forwards and then park right in the middle. Also I learned the hard way that the computer vision software isn't properly calibrated to the dimensions of the truck. I took off one of my wheel covers on a...
  4. cyberos

    New Tesla 4680 battery cells patent achieves fully dry electrode construction

    Love this post! This patent also has implications for quantum computing. The ability to efficiently capture an electron at the Lowest Unoccupied Molecular Orbital (LUMO) is important for quantum bits (qubits).
  5. cyberos

    FSD v14.2 update rolling out now (including Cybertrucks)

    Until I get some A.S.S. I just don’t care about these updates. It’s so sorely needed it’s starting to hurt.
  6. cyberos

    Best "All Around" Tires for CT

    The stock ATs are very good. I keep them at 57-60 psi as I do a lot of highway driving. I’m off-roading frequently out of necessity and traction is good even at this high a tire pressure. I’m at 22,000 miles with plenty of tread left. The tires get rotated every 6,000-8,000 miles which I think...
  7. cyberos

    Mad Max is the FSD Mode I Finally Needed

    Finally an FSD mode made for the insane mix of Texans and Californians that is Austin traffic. Mad Max FSD mode ducked and weaved through rush hour traffic like a boss. The lane changes were downright aggressive. The hesitation was gone. Lane gaps were seized the instant they appeared. I wish...
  8. cyberos

    RoboTaxi Sighting in Austin

    Just saw one. It turned away before I could get a pic. Any other Austinites catch one?
  9. cyberos

    WTB - Cyberwheel with AT Tire

    Does anyone in the Austin area have a Cyberwheel + AT tire that they’re willing to sell? I already have the official Cybertruck spare tire kit. The only things I need are one Cyberwheel with an AT tire on it. One of my wheels cracked and a tire caught a screw through it. Thanks!
  10. cyberos

    Need to get a tire mounted

    Thanks for the help everyone! It all worked out for me. Goodyear Tire in Corpus Christi mounted and balanced my spare tire onto my wheel using two jacks on the left and right rear mount points. I just emailed them the pages of the Cybertruck manual. $40 total.
  11. cyberos

    Need to get a tire mounted

    Thanks @HaulingAss! But how do I get the screw out of the tire? It’s in there sideways and bent. The rubber melted around the threads. It’s basically two holes in one.
  12. cyberos

    Need to get a tire mounted

    Does anybody know if Goodyear Auto Service in Corpus Christi, Texas, knows how to change a Cybertruck tire on a lift? My brother-in-law told me that Tesla advised him not to use conventional lifts on his Model 3. He said normal lifts damage the battery. I need to get my spare tire mounted onto...
  13. cyberos

    Unreal Engine coming to Cybertruck! Driving Visualizations will be Incredibly Good!

    This is actually a must have for me. I frequently use the on screen visualization to look around the Cybertruck. The vehicle is just one massive blind spot and I can actually look “around corners” at intersections.
  14. cyberos

    Can we still call off grid camping in the Cybertruck Boondocking?

    Great post but I have to ask, how far “overland” are you driving? I could top up my late Jeep 4xe with my generator’s ethanol free gasoline (or pretty much any gas I could bring with me).
  15. cyberos

    Are FSD updates giving diminishing returns?

    This was the other thing I was wondering. The state of the auto industry is kind of a joke, when compared to self-driving and Tesla. I see ads for competitors offering “traffic aware” and “pedestrian aware” features, “AI defined vehicles”, and surfaces coated in screens. None of it even...
  16. cyberos

    Are FSD updates giving diminishing returns?

    Woah, I see what you’re saying. With enough time there will be plenty of data. It’ll be wait, but not hopeless
  17. cyberos

    Are FSD updates giving diminishing returns?

    Good point and very reassuring. My concern is that the volume of data may not be enough, even when collected over the next few years. Cybertruck sales numbers are a lot smaller than the other models. The amount of data needed to train FSD is massive, especially for those weird life-or-death...
  18. cyberos

    Are FSD updates giving diminishing returns?

    This is not a FUD or troll post. I’m a happily committed Cybertruck owner, for better or worse. I’ve noticed that the latest FSD updates are less noticeable. The first few last year fixed curb hopping, roundabouts and self parking, to name a few. A credible source believes the lack of...
  19. cyberos

    Tore wrap and PPF with pressure washer

    Super glad this story had a happy ending. Thanks for sharing the journey. I will definitely be sticking with stainless steel.
Top