• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. cyberos

    Tonneau Rubber Seal Strips Separating From Bed Edges

    ? Thanks @Tony2times ! Yes, would definitely be down to attempting this repair myself. The earliest visit at my service center was October 11, so I have time. May you please share which RTV you used? I've had bad experiences with silicone based sealants failing on me. Also, how do you steady...
  2. cyberos

    Tonneau Rubber Seal Strips Separating From Bed Edges

    Had the Cybertruck for less than 24 hours and the tonneau rubber seal strips are separating from the bed edges near the roof. Has anyone else experienced this? I did @Jasden 's leaky tonneau test (awesome video walkthrough btw) by going through a touchless carwash with the tonneau sealed...
  3. cyberos

    Why shouldn't I Cancel My CT order and purchase the Chevy EV?

    Didn't have time to read the entire thread, so apologies for any repeated advice: The Silverado EV WT is missing too many features The 2025 Silverado EV LT or Trail Boss is speculated to come out next month The Sliverado EV LT is speculated to be cheaper than the RST, but with 18 inch wheels...
  4. cyberos

    Media Hype -Tesla Cuts $61,000 Base Cybertruck, Raises Prices On All Others And Says You Can Have One Right Now

    All the pre-order folks are holding out for the cheaper non-Foundation Series
  5. cyberos

    Off roading & full sending = amazing

    Thank you for this post. It gives me hope for Cybertruck owners ? This is exactly what I intend to do when I finally get mine. I’m scared to do jumps though, but take my Jeep mudding a lot.
  6. cyberos

    Range Extender Battery will require install by service center (to be structurally mounted)

    ?This. Thermal management is top of mind for me as well. I watched a Tesla tear down and the engineers have Freon flowing all through the vehicle and battery as part of the heat pump system. The only way I see the range extender battery connecting is with all the thermal plumbing being inside...
  7. cyberos

    Range Extender Alternatives

    @Beyond found the same answer I did, while watching Inside Tesla's Cybertruck Battery Pack - Caresoft Teardown (minute 20:50): @prizla, I think what you want is something that can plug directly into the "Range extender conn" and mimic the official extended range battery? I went down a...
  8. cyberos

    Range Extender Alternatives

    @prizla I face the same dilemma That solar panel charger has 1.2 kW output... I would put it in the "useless" category for charging an EV: Cybertruck Charging Instructions The maximum observed Cybertruck peak charging rate is 327kW The proven solution is a simple portable generator. Runs on...
Top