• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CyberZephyr

    Stopped charging after Update 14.3.1 because of iWatch

    Yikes! You do know there is an official Apple Watch Tesla app, right?
  2. CyberZephyr

    New spot unlocked -

    (no offense intended, I feel your OCD)
  3. CyberZephyr

    Phone gets sooo hot with wireless charging

    Wow, that's crazy. Wireless charging in general isn't very efficient...YET.
  4. CyberZephyr

    Getting pollen off of a Cybertruck

    Most bees are attracted to bright petals, and stay for the nectar. The pollen collection is usually just accidental (although, some bees do consume pollen).
  5. CyberZephyr

    New: Powershare Outlet Adapter ($80) now available in Tesla Shop

    I thought it was a bad choice of Tesla to remove the outlets, but they had a plan all along...
  6. CyberZephyr

    Tailgate Ladder

    There's a forum post talking about it here, and maybe you could find it mentioned somewhere in the service manual.
  7. CyberZephyr

    Feature Request - Swarm Sentry

    Would probably just need a software update, although the cam quality is questionable.
  8. CyberZephyr

    Feature Request - Swarm Sentry

    Cool idea! Although, it would probably have to rely on all the nearby Teslas to have a switch on, and I don't know how many people would do that...
  9. CyberZephyr

    Is AutoPark only available with FSD or is it standard with all cybertrucks?

    That's Parking Assist. Auto Park is kinda self explanatory, lol. It's just for FSD.
  10. CyberZephyr

    FSD saves Cybertruck from landslide!

    Those other people in the opposite lane are jealous!
  11. CyberZephyr

    😤 Missed it again!!! Speedforms restocked and sold out again instantly.

    I know, I was thinking that when the speedform came out.
  12. CyberZephyr

    Rear screen bluetooth headphone use?

    Yeah it's so, frustrating, if you want to pair more than two game controllers you have to use dongles!
  13. CyberZephyr

    FBI announces Tesla Threat Task Force

    You can say that again.
  14. CyberZephyr

    FBI announces Tesla Threat Task Force

    Yes, this is what I've been waiting for!
Top