• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CT buyers: previously purchased a car without driving one?

    The selling point of the cybertruck for me was the telescopic tail gate. That would have been so handy.... my favorite feature and it was omitted.
  2. CT buyers: previously purchased a car without driving one?

    I leased a dodge ram 1500 without ever test driving it. I had never driven a truck before and didn't know if I would like it, so that is why I leased rather than buy. I LOVED it! But I hated how much gas it used. So when the lease was up I decided to wait until an electric truck came out...
  3. Rust in center of wheel hub?

    Those look awesome! Do you have a file of this program you could share? I don't even have a Vin yet but I want to be ready when I actually get my CT.
Top