• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Loudness

    Parking Assist Loading message takes a long time

    It usually happens for me when I'm away from home, no wifi involved. It doesn't happen every time, but often enough to be noticeable.
  2. Loudness

    Parking Assist Loading message takes a long time

    Yes, I'm seeing the same thing. It often takes 30 seconds or more to load when leaving a parking spot, I hadn't ever noticed a delay prior to the 14.2 release (I'm on 14.2.1.25 and it still happens).
  3. Loudness

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    No disagreement there among EVs, but I was referring to range vs. ICE trucks, especially when towing. I suspect it's a perception issue for some, but a real issue for many.
  4. Loudness

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    For my use case, the Cybertruck is an incredible vehicle, but I'm also not a "truck guy" and would never buy any other truck. EREVs seem like a really good solution for people that want the benefits of an electric truck without the range/towing compromises of the current crop of BEVs, but at a...
  5. Loudness

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Even though it's relatively low-volume akin the to X and S, I hope Tesla keeps the Cybertruck going for many years - I will absolutely buy an AI5 Cybertruck and pass my FS down to my daughter.
  6. Loudness

    F-150 Lighting EV Cancelled. To be Replaced by EREV Hybrid Lightning

    Ford official announcement: https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/important-update-the-ford-ev-roadmap-and-future-of-f-150-lightning-erev-next-gen-model.33426/ The F-150 Lightning is officially dead. Production was paused a month or two ago, now it's officially done. Ford has also...
  7. Loudness

    [3D Print] Christmas - Rudolph Red Nose and Reindeer Antlers

    Yeah, no problems so far. I've been driving around with it for the last couple of days, it hasn't moved it all.
  8. Loudness

    Early turn signals on FSD

    I have the same issue with early turn signals, especially in roundabouts (where no blinker is even needed). Hopefully a fix is incoming with 14.3, I find it borderline dangerous. Accidents happen when people (or bots) do unexpected things like signaling for a turn you don't take.
  9. Loudness

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    Not too ridiculous or anything, just about 3 inches too tall to clear the garage door opening, even on entry mode. Worth it! https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/3d-print-christmas-rudolph-red-nose-and-reindeer-antlers.51617/post-30721019
  10. Loudness

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    Downloading now - had to turn on my Starlink mini to get it. Because of the antlers on my truck for the holidays, it won't fit in my garage for the next few weeks, and my wifi doesn't reach all the way across the driveway :oops:
  11. Loudness

    [3D Print] Christmas - Rudolph Red Nose and Reindeer Antlers

    Here are pics of the nose with the magnet ring and remote LED:
  12. Loudness

    [3D Print] Christmas - Rudolph Red Nose and Reindeer Antlers

    I picked mine up off of Etsy, it looks like it assembles the same using the little printed I-beam pieces, but yeah, the bases on mine are solid and tall.
  13. Loudness

    [3D Print] Christmas - Rudolph Red Nose and Reindeer Antlers

    It has a ring of magnets, and a remote controlled light in the middle so I can light it up when I want. The magnets hold extremely well, it hasn't moved at all. I'll take a picture of the back later today and post it.
  14. Loudness

    [3D Print] Christmas - Rudolph Red Nose and Reindeer Antlers

    I just put them on last night so I haven't had a chance to road test them above ~45mph yet. I used the nuts that were already on the posts, I believe they are 10mm - at least, that's the socket I used and it fit perfectly. Someone else may be able to confirm.
  15. Loudness

    [3D Print] Christmas - Rudolph Red Nose and Reindeer Antlers

    Antlers and nose installed. Absolutely love it, but I ran into one small problem - the antlers are too tall to fit into my garage! Looks like I'm parking outside for the rest of the month 🥶🎅
  16. Loudness

    Rear flood light DIY

    Does the trailer light popping on affect FSD usage? As I understand it, you currently can't use FSD while towing, right?
  17. Loudness

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    You can also now turn off the phone heater! Other improvements Enable or disable wireless phone charging pads in Controls > Charging (S3XY) or Controls > Outlets & Mods (Cybertruck) Add Spotify tracks to your queue right from the search screen & scroll through large Spotify playlists, albums...
  18. Loudness

    FSD and turn signal issues

    I have the same experience, it wasn't nearly as bad under v13. With v14.2.1, the turn signals pop on far too early. It drives me crazy that it uses them in roundabouts, as literally NO ONE in my area ever uses turn signals to exit roundabouts. I have three of them near my house, they're all...
  19. Loudness

    FSD v14.2.1 allows texting and driving "depending on surrounding traffic" - confirms Elon Musk

    The change has been quite noticeable for me with v14.2.1. If I'm stopped at a light and pick up my phone for a minute, or play with my music settings while driving on a mostly empty road, it never nags at all. I've even picked up my phone to record a clip while moving in traffic, no nag - under...
  20. Loudness

    FSD parking oops (hit house reversing into garage)… yes I know I’m supervising

    My mother is 78 years old, and after trying out my Cybertruck on FSD v13.2.9, she traded in her 2022 Hyundai Tucson for a 2026 Model Y AWD with FSD back in September. She now uses FSD for greater than 90% of her driving, most of it locally for shopping and visiting friends. She doesn't like...
Top