• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. g7bupw9z

    40,000 mi 8 tires

    I now have over 42K and the original set measures at 7/32, 7/32, 6/32 and 6/72. So I say it's not too bad.
  2. g7bupw9z

    Another Michelin Defender LTX Platinum Thread

    I have one of the earliest VINs. After more than 42 k mi, the tire treads measure 7⁄32" and 6⁄32". Discount Tire considered that “excessive,” saying the tires now have only about half of their tread life left. I pointed out that the OEM originally equipped the vehicle with 9⁄32‑inch treads, and...
  3. g7bupw9z

    $3,000 door dent estimate repaired with $25 suction cup dent puller

    You'll always be my go-to encyclopedia! Thanjks!
  4. g7bupw9z

    $3,000 door dent estimate repaired with $25 suction cup dent puller

    Would the torch cause discoloration on the door panel? How much heat that was used?
  5. g7bupw9z

    Vibrating Drivers Door at High Speeds/Wind

    I just did the same. Will report my results once I've done a high speed drive.
  6. g7bupw9z

    CyberVessel water bottle boots

    Colors to differentiate; Drop protection.
  7. g7bupw9z

    CyberVessel water bottle boots

    It's back
  8. g7bupw9z

    CyberVessel water bottle boots

    (Had trouble uploading the photos on my phone. Here they are.)
  9. g7bupw9z

    CyberVessel water bottle boots

    They just released the stainless steel one, very nice. My black ones have these silicone boots and they fit in the cupholders nicely. https://a.co/d/3REj8xb
  10. g7bupw9z

    Cybertruck Unresponsive after latest SW Update

    I couldn't resist the temptation, so I updated and prepared to call the tow truck... However, it worked perfectly.
  11. g7bupw9z

    Cybertruck Unresponsive after latest SW Update

    V 33.15 update just arrived on my CT. For the first time in 10 years, I'll try to skip an update. ?
  12. g7bupw9z

    Battery degradation 3.49% after 10k miles... what's yours so far?

    My previous S and Y never had such early "big" loss. That's why I was wondering.
  13. g7bupw9z

    Battery degradation 3.49% after 10k miles... what's yours so far?

    Tessie says my battery has degraded by 3.49%. Is this just a reading error or some of you also have similar readings?
  14. g7bupw9z

    FSD general release rollout (outside Early Access) is happening! Install yours yet?

    Installing mine now. Is yours able to park in a garage with 1-2" clearance on all four sides?
Top