• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. SpykeDaddy

    FSD v14.2.2.3 + Update 2025.45.8 released

    This is the single biggest reason why I forced myself to drive with FSD the majority of the time. I have had the truck stop for deer I never saw (and an idiot running a red light) that I have a practice now of a keeping a running total of insurance deductible saved. It's funny, when it happens...
  2. SpykeDaddy

    FSD v14.2.2.2 (Update 2025.45.7) now installing - Release Notes Added

    All I can say is what I observed. I consistently disengage if my truck tries to pull into my driveway without backing in. After about a week, it started backing in on its own. It was on the version before this one and it's still doing it on this version. My only problem is the snow keeps...
  3. SpykeDaddy

    FSD v14.2.2.2 (Update 2025.45.7) now installing - Release Notes Added

    When you get into your driveway, disengage and move the truck into the place you want it to be. After a few times, it'll get the idea and park there going forward. I always BACK into my driveway and the truck kept just driving in forward. After about a week, it started backing in like I usually...
  4. SpykeDaddy

    FSD 14.2.2 (Update 2025.45.5) now installing on Cybertrucks!

    This would be an epic Christmas gift to me. I park in the rear parking lot of my company's building, so I always have to drive the last bit of my trip to work every day. It always drives to the front entrance. Stoked!
  5. SpykeDaddy

    Holiday software killed FSD!

    I have the holiday version installed with no issues. This version fixed a lot of the speed limit issues I was having where FSD was driving significantly under the posted speeds. It is much more aware of cars around it and matches the speed. It is also reading speed limit signs better and is...
  6. SpykeDaddy

    FSD 30-day free trial offer to all 1.5M Tesla owners not already using FSD

    Wow. A giant stick-in-the-eye to early adopters who paid for FSD on HW3 vehicles.
  7. SpykeDaddy

    FSD parking oops (hit house reversing into garage)… yes I know I’m supervising

    Agree. I appreciate Mark sharing this as I have a tight garage entrance and tend to be overconfident. Really helps me avoid heartache, so THANK YOU Mark805!
  8. SpykeDaddy

    FSD "Saved My Ass" stories - share yours!

    Ah, a fellow Minnesotan! I drive 95 every day. How many "Mom does not approve" head shakes have you gotten from the lady who walks her dog every morning on 95? :D
  9. SpykeDaddy

    FSD "Saved My Ass" stories - share yours!

    My truck sees deer almost every day in my drive. I have so little traffic in my commute but the deer terrorize me. This vid is from Tuesday. Love the trucks’ ability to anticipate and slow down. It zips by when deer are just standing there, however!
  10. SpykeDaddy

    Recurring issue with FM radio & Apple music

    The fact that Apple Music keeps logging out is why I stopped using it and went back to using Apple Music via Bluetooth. I'm seeing it too. It's maddening, indeed!
  11. SpykeDaddy

    How to set up Homelink?

    I know a lot about these other options, like CarPlay, but I think the critical question is what will work with the automated features of FSD. (Pull into driveway, open garage door and park in spot.) My understanding is that FSD will only work with MyQ. Can anyone confirm? Ah, found a video...
  12. SpykeDaddy

    Update 2025.38.9 V14 or just minor fixes 😊

    They just gave 14 to influencers. The fastest I've seen an EAP release after that was two weeks and that was if there were no issues. With the rear steering and size of the truck, I envision they are going to run into some urgent fixes. My best estimate is that we'll see general release in about...
  13. SpykeDaddy

    2025.38.8.6 – FSD (Supervised) v14.1.6

    I'm inclined to agree. There is nothing on teslafi denoting a 38.8.8.6 release. There is already a 38.8.9 out as of two days ago and not inclusive of 14 for CT.
  14. SpykeDaddy

    2025.38.8.6 – FSD (Supervised) v14.1.6

    OK, now my memory is getting fuzzy. Typically, broad releases were a couple weeks after influencers get it. We are at this point. I don't remember a step where employees and early access got a release...unless this is the beginning of a broad release? Or does the two week clock start again?
  15. SpykeDaddy

    FSD V14 pushed to some early access Cybertrucks (over weekend of 11/1)

    It's just the early Youtubers. We're still about two weeks away according to the timing of the EA to mass release schedule for the last major release.
  16. SpykeDaddy

    Software Update 2025.32.8

    32.8 was a major step back on FSD for my CT. It keeps signaling a right turn where there is no right turn to be made per direction the map. It goes enters every single bypass lane, confusing people behind me. It was nearly flawless, with an occasional, "why are you signalling a right turn?"...
  17. SpykeDaddy

    Minnesota cybertruck owners

    Marine on St. Croix (on Sand Lake). I see a CT at least once or twice a week now. It's great because I was feeling pretty alone since May last year.
  18. SpykeDaddy

    Bird poop etched my truck

    It depends on the bird poop. If it is acidic, it's basically removing the patina of the stainless steel. The longer you leave it alone, the more it'll recover it's patina to match the rest of the car. If you work to clean it, you're essentially removing the patina on more and more stainless...
  19. SpykeDaddy

    Powershare Error Notifications?

    You are correct. (It wasn't my electrician's mistake; it was my poor ability to recall what my electrician told me. Ha.) The five minutes was for a failback. So perhaps those errors come when there is a power outage inside the short "seconds" window for PowerShare to cutover?
  20. SpykeDaddy

    NVH Foam Lining delamination in tires may be cause of vibration while driving

    I had a related issue caused by that foam. One of my OEM truck tires had a razor blade type of cut in the tire that resulted in a 1 PSI per few days leak. Discount Tire tried to fix it twice with no success. The manager on the final try shared that the tires had an interior foam used to muffle...
Top