• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. SpykeDaddy

    Future PowerShare install concerns

    The PowerShare unit was installed immediately to the side of my electric meter which is outside and on the opposite side of the wall where my interior breaker panel is installed. From there, I had the electricians run a cable from my breaker to the garage for a 2nd Universal Wall Connector...
  2. SpykeDaddy

    ⛔️ Wiper Motor Recall + Sail Applique Trim Recall for over 11K Cybertrucks

    Does anyone have the answer to the question that has been asked a few times: How will Tesla be handling this recall? On a voluntary basis by contacting service? Or will they proactively reach out? Does anyone know? There does not appear to be a "recall" option in the app.
  3. SpykeDaddy

    PowerShare Rolling Out! (Updated Images)

    UPDATE: I got PowerShare activated today (6/21/24). Some dates: Got PowerShare email from electrician: March 12th Electrician inspection of home: 3/18/24 Received quote from electrician: 5/8/24 Picked up CyberTruck from Tesla: 5/20/2024 Install date of PowerShare equipment: 5/28/24 Seven...
  4. SpykeDaddy

    PowerShare Rolling Out! (Updated Images)

    An update: The mobile tech cancelled the day before the scheduled visit. Told me I have to submit a request via the PowerShare service option in the app. I've done it three times over the last three weeks. Every time it says, "We'll reach out in 1-3 days." I never get contacted. Meanwhile two...
  5. SpykeDaddy

    PowerShare Rolling Out! (Updated Images)

    I am still waiting, too. I ended up calling Tesla‘s phone support and they have a mobile tech coming to my home on Monday. They said they need to have service figure out what I don’t have a PowerShare option under charging. It’s fairly obvious that they don’t have a rigorous standard work for...
  6. SpykeDaddy

    PowerShare Rolling Out! (Updated Images)

    Following this thread as I'm in the same bucket as some of you. PowerShare Installed. Universal Wall Connector installed. Both are in the mobile app (showing separately). Power is showing as flowing through PowerShare. Power is showing as flowing through Universal Wall Connector. Only...
  7. SpykeDaddy

    PowerShare Rolling Out! (Updated Images)

    Count me in as waiting, too. I added the Universal Wall Charger and PowerShare to my app and everything shows power running through and functioning, but there is no option under the Cybertruck "Controls" setting to turn on PowerShare. My installer said I was on the right version of software...
  8. SpykeDaddy

    Minnesota

    Don’t order. You keep your spot per all the calls made to Tesla over the last few months. This is just for foundation.
  9. SpykeDaddy

    Front Camera Black

    Same here. Left and right cameras went black. By the time I got home, I got notification of a software update. After reboot, it was fine. Not sure if the reboot or the software update fixed it but definitely try a reboot.
  10. SpykeDaddy

    Minnesota

    Once I lock down the vanity plate, I'll be sure to let you know. I don't want someone to steal it while I'm waiting for my title. :-)
  11. SpykeDaddy

    Minnesota

    Finally had a chance to take a picture of our all-electric household. Crazy to think my Roadster is now 14 years old!
  12. SpykeDaddy

    Minnesota

    Folks are jonesing for a spot to take a picture for sure. The biggest problem right now is when I'm waiting for cars to pass in the fast lane, but they slow down alongside me (to get a look? take a picture?) so I really have to get aggressive to get into passing lanes. They just match my speed...
  13. SpykeDaddy

    Minnesota

    They are clearly overwhelmed. I had a pick up appointment at 3:30pm at Maplewood and it took nearly a half hour to get someone to help me. That was WITH an appointment. I feel bad for them.
  14. SpykeDaddy

    New Update 2024.14.7

    This updated fixed my side view video feeds that had gone completely black (full view and in turn signal mode). (A side note to the individual who had WIFI issues. I also use Eero at home and have no connection issues with the CT.)
  15. SpykeDaddy

    Minnesota

    Hang in there Minnesotans! It's totally worth the wait. This is an engineering marvel.
  16. SpykeDaddy

    Minnesota

    Update for you @Cybertrek, I just got a delivery notice. I pick up the CT tomorrow. So in all, it seems to be taking 10-15 days from CIN to pickup. Good luck!
  17. SpykeDaddy

    Minnesota

    Same thing. Sitting in Chicago for days. Maplewood is my SC. I think it has been in Chicago since Tuesday. Who knows when it’ll finally arrive.
  18. SpykeDaddy

    Minnesota

    It is an illness. Why I can't I just let things go? Why can't I just be one with the universe and let it play out as destiny is prewritten? I kid you not, I talked to a dude who has also an early order of a Cybertruck and I asked him his RN#. Keep in mind, he drives a Model 3 right now. He...
  19. SpykeDaddy

    Minnesota

    The SC told me my truck left Chicago so if it doesn’t arrive today, it will tomorrow. I hope to have Tech Savvy’s turnaround and get it soon. I think his turnaround time tells us the “1-2 weeks” thing is bunk.
  20. SpykeDaddy

    Minnesota

    Got my VIN on 5/7. Here is what I learned by my wife calling Tesla and talking to a few folks: * It takes a long time for a truck to get to MN from Austin. It travels by rail to Chicago and then by truck to your local SC. My 5/7 VIN theoretically still has not arrived and it is estimated to...
Top