• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. TESBROS DIY CT Wrap Discount

    Cool, but still way cheaper to just buy a roll on amazon and have extra for future scratches or cars.
  2. No loaner car for Cybertruck recall service

    I was just down in Fife doing service for the same exact thing. No loaner as well. But they did offer me a test drive in any other vehicle to pass the time. Also the lounge was pretty nice. I ended up going shopping and came back when the truck was done.
  3. Has any Non-influencer got Park Assist Update yet?

    I have had it for a few weeks now. Not an influencer at all just a normal guy in a little town.
  4. Powershare sticker shock

    I'm in that process right now. Someone else on this forum said we could so I started the process. I will have an answer in a few days/week.
  5. Powershare sticker shock

    I am noticing a lot of quotes from Qmerit are astronomical. Reach out to Smart charge america. They took a crazy $14k quote from qmerit to $4k for me. Same exact install minus a surge protection.
  6. Is Park Assist Update available for everyone?

    Oh I thought I was late to the party, got mine a few days ago. Its neat. Nice to have the chimes and such but its over sensitive right now. It was detecting my gravel driveway as a wall or something.
  7. A very dissatisfied owner with this Park Assist update.

    I agree with you, it chimes and beeps all the time when I'm feet away. But its a step in the right direction. We are toddlers taking our first steps right now and it will get better i'm sure.
  8. Connecting with Tesla Certified Installer

    I didn't get the $2500 voucher. I think those only go to the people who are not eligible for the powershare install. From what I understand, SmartAmerica said Tesla will provide the equipment and its about 2 weeks from order to delivery.
  9. Connecting with Tesla Certified Installer

    Yes they did. My phone call with them ended with me owing $0.00. The total came to 3,999 and some cents. They told me the credit will pay for the whole thing. I get it installed in a few weeks so we will see. Well mine was released I think, I got an email from Tesla saying I should be...
  10. Connecting with Tesla Certified Installer

    I second smartchargeamerica.com They worked faster than Qmerit and also came in with a lower bid(in my area). They were transparent with their quote unlike Qmerit which tried to hide the tesla credit and make me pay up front for the install then contact tesla for a credit.
  11. PPF Install Quality Question - see my photos

    This is not a good install. I'd give them the chance to correct it and hopefully they do. Maybe they just hired a new installer and you were their guinea pig.
  12. Ideal charge %?

    Still using an outlet to charge and Tesla superchargers near my home. I will get the Power share installed soon and my plan would be to keep it around 60-80%
  13. Ideal charge %?

    I'm not a long time Tesla owner, my daily commute eats about 6% so I only charge once a week to 80% then use it until 20% or so then do it again. Kind of like my cell phone. Charge it at night, use it until low or the next night.
  14. Cybertruck doing Cyber stuff -- hauling two full-sized server racks (42U)

    Thats a great tip. Also one i've learned you can use the tonneau cover to pinch items into the bed that stick out over the tailgate. Obviously secure your loads but its one more pinch to hold things from moving.
  15. Carwash / Automatic Carwash

    Tonight before I drive home from work I will check out boombox. I haven't played much in the toybox other than fart noises to make the kids laugh.
  16. Carwash / Automatic Carwash

    I just use the self wash nearby. The truck may be big but its VERY easy to clean. Makes washing the truck relaxing. My washing steps I use -Pre-soak(sometimes I don't pre-soak and just use rinse to get it wet) -Rinse -Foaming brush -Rinse -Dry with towels and throw them in the bed of the...
  17. Anyone else claim to have this experience with the steering? I don’t think I believe this guy.

    -Most likely a troll to get eyeballs + clicks. -I'm not a Tesla fan boy, the cyberbeast is my first Tesla. -The cyberbeast is more responsive than my 911 and R8. Just this weekend I swapped cars with my friend and drove her 2016 911 turbo and let her drive the cybertruck, when we both...
Top