• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Charge on Solar option missing in the App

    I had the Charge on Solar option there a few weeks ago but now it's gone. Anyone have any idea how to get it back? I did try uninstalling and reinstalling the app but that didn't seem to make a difference. https://www.tesla.com/support/tesla-app/charge-on-solar...
  2. Powershare Delayed Until Mid-2026

    It's not that complicated, the issue has been described as they said and it's been a few years not a few months. They are familiar with the ins and outs of all the hardware involved and so far are saying the hardware will not change. They have it working with a Gateway v3. They are not changing...
  3. Powershare Delayed Until Mid-2026

    We'll never know the internal details for sure but the Gateway 3 and the Powerwall 3 came out around the same time and all of this was in mind at the time. Again, they've had two years to see what all the ins and outs of the known devices involved are and they believe they can do it but they're...
  4. Powershare Delayed Until Mid-2026

    Yes, they've been talking about it for two years though and the hardware involved is a known quantity. If they can do it they should be able to do it. Not sure what they're trying to figure out. If it's a safety thing, then I'm fine with an arduous manual process, to get power out of the vehicle.
  5. Powershare Delayed Until Mid-2026

    Isn't that this one? https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/powershare-delayed-until-mid-2026.51946/post-30721568
  6. Powershare Delayed Until Mid-2026

    Yeah, the universal charger install was a nightmare. Installers app kept failing after scanning the QR code and trying to finalize the changes and then it got stuck trying to install a firmware update in the middle of it and on and on it took forever. Luckily I keep the boxes for everything. I...
  7. Powershare Delayed Until Mid-2026

    You need the specific Powershare Gateway (3V model) and the Universal Wall Connector.
  8. Powershare Delayed Until Mid-2026

    If you have solar and a Powerwall 3, with any Tesla EV charger, it's supposed to work someday but not yet. If you got the Gateway (v3 only) and Universal EV charger bundle specifically for Powershare, I think it's working or at least I would hope so because they've been doing that for folks for...
  9. Powershare Delayed Until Mid-2026

    I too wish they'd hurry up already. I really want it but I'm not sure how I will use it. I only have one Powerwall 3 so the hope was to add additional free storage but I'm not sure how and when you'll be able to send power from the EV to the house and or Powerwall.
  10. Powershare Delayed Until Mid-2026

    Powershare with Powerwall Hi, We’re writing to let you know that the Powershare with Powerwall feature is still in development and is now scheduled for release in mid-2026. This new release date gives us additional time to design and test this feature, ensuring its ability to communicate and...
  11. Does Powerwall 3 support powershare now with no need for gateway?

    Just got this email from Tesla about Powershare today: Powershare with Powerwall Hi, We’re writing to let you know that the Powershare with Powerwall feature is still in development and is now scheduled for release in mid-2026. This new release date gives us additional time to design and...
  12. Does Powerwall 3 support powershare now with no need for gateway?

    I was trying to do as much research as I could at the time between the 18K and the 24K At least I didn't go with one of the no less than three installers that recommended a 30K BTU unit.
  13. Does Powerwall 3 support powershare now with no need for gateway?

    I think mine WAS $24K after rebates. I know the labor is more expensive here in California but I'm pretty sure I got ripped off and the units too big for the 800 square foot house. :(
  14. Does Powerwall 3 support powershare now with no need for gateway?

    Do you think those peaks correspond to he AC is earning question? Mind you and from what I've read it's not too bad And when it's the coldest mornings then running almost the whole time but on most days and afternoons it's running a little over an hour and then it's off for a little over an...
  15. Does Powerwall 3 support powershare now with no need for gateway?

    What does it look like when you select the home on the far left icon? That should give you a better idea of when the HVAC is running. My power wall is currently set up similarly and almost all of the solar. It goes to charging the battery during the day so that the house can draw from it from...
  16. Does Powerwall 3 support powershare now with no need for gateway?

    Looking at the information from the Powerwall it doesn't seem to be cycling too bad. I'm not sure if the idea would be that it would be drawing power 24/7? There's been a few mornings where it's running almost the whole time from midnight to noon. But most days it cycles on for an hour off for...
  17. Wrong vehicle image in the garage inside the Tesla App

    Just got the update that shows the weather in the background which is cool but they changed the routing for some reason. I don't know that it was specific to anyone's install but it used to correctly show the solar going into the Powerwall 3 and then through the meter and now they've changed it...
  18. Wrong vehicle image in the garage inside the Tesla App

    It's complicated. I don't know everything about it but the basic idea is that, if the sun was at the best angle on the panels, with no cloud cover, for a prolonged period of time. They would generate more power if, the panels themselves are cooler versus very hot. I do not believe that...
  19. Wrong vehicle image in the garage inside the Tesla App

    It's a 9.5 KW system, but the most I've seen so far is about 4.2. I know it's the worst time of year for solar and it's been cloudy on a lot of days. My best day since getting the system was 22.2 kWh.
  20. Wrong vehicle image in the garage inside the Tesla App

    I'm not sure if it matters but I have the universal wall charger as well.
Top