• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. TONNEAU COVER SWITCH is it LEMON NOW

    this was replaced twice since march dead again .. Any one else with same issue ? I don’t think the switch it water proof So 3rd time will Be LEMON ? ??
  2. WTF Got 1st FSD STRIKE already .. just 3 days

    This is my first Tesla, and I'm new to the whole FSD (Full Self-Driving) experience. Last week, I had a Model X loaner with the latest FSD software. While driving the Model X in FSD mode, I found it frustrating that it constantly required me to firmly grip the steering wheel—not just lightly...
  3. WTF Got 1st FSD STRIKE already .. just 3 days

    i know .. feel so weird someone always watching you .. ?
  4. WTF Got 1st FSD STRIKE already .. just 3 days

    I used FSD for OVER 30 miles past 2 days never asked me once to put my hand on steering wheel.. I think the camera does good job.. I was texting this time I ignored the warning .. didn’t think that serious
  5. WTF Got 1st FSD STRIKE already .. just 3 days

    What happen after 5 strikes ? Is this for real?
  6. DI_a139 Rear Motor disabled. OK to Drive, why they replaced the inverter only ?

    yeh . Take it for a long drive stay close to the highway exit ?? When it happed Schedule roadside call let them tow it , they will fix it same day
  7. DI_a139 Rear Motor disabled. OK to Drive, why they replaced the inverter only ?

    got the car today . Only inverter replaced They didn’t replace the drive units like this lucky you tuber ?
  8. According to my loaner MODEL X Cyber Truck getting FSD

    took for 50 mile drive on FSD , there in noticeable improvement for this update , in lane changing, speed and even it did U TURN perfectly.
  9. DI_a139 Rear Motor disabled. OK to Drive, why they replaced the inverter only ?

    For safety reasons, this issue should be considered for a recall. Having multiple cars within the same mileage range experience stalling poses a significant danger, especially when limited to 50 mph on the highway. This creates a hazardous situation for drivers and passengers alike.
  10. DI_a139 Rear Motor disabled. OK to Drive, why they replaced the inverter only ?

    I got mine same time as his in January They replaced his both motors .. same fault ..
  11. DI_a139 Rear Motor disabled. OK to Drive, why they replaced the inverter only ?

    I got this error last week 8k miles early VIN. SERVICE diagnosis "REAR DRIVE INVERTER" done the same day , INVERTER REPLACED ONLY, I was hoping getting new updated drive unit i see many people with same fault getting new full motor unit assembly some times front and rear
  12. Our Cybertruck Had The Rear Motor Inverter Issue - Here's What Happened (I was surprised by the FIX)

    Same here happened yesterday sub 1000 vin 8000 miles towed to service LA area
  13. Why is my charging speed so slow?

    I looked every where , it hard to believe that important features not available on this big battery .. unless preconditions not required for new cells ?
  14. Why is my charging speed so slow?

    is there a way to force precondition if you not using the truck map to supercharger ?
  15. Bed light stop working when open Tonneau Cover !!

    Look like there is away to turn it on and off . It Was off after last update ..
  16. Bed light stop working when open Tonneau Cover !!

    I did reset, still not working is there place where turn it on off?
  17. Is there away to enable outlets while charging?

    So if we plan trip , staying in hotel they have EV charger , portable fridge plugged in to the CT . It come with cigarettes lighter plug .. I don’t think there is cigarettes lighter outlet in the truck.. So we have to choose between keep food Or charge the truck ?..
Top