• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Considering Trading in my New Cybertruck for a Model X

    I have to disagree. I drove in heavy rain for 3 hours from LA through grapevine highway high elevation the wiper did very good, I used side mirrors and rear camera i don't remember i had issues with rear visibility.
  2. One week Multiple failures WTF!!

    nothing worked I scheduled service.
  3. One week Multiple failures WTF!!

    This rebooting all computers or just screen?
  4. One week Multiple failures WTF!!

    M3? How to soft reset
  5. One week Multiple failures WTF!!

    that was the plan , but I feel in love with stupid thing ?
  6. One week Multiple failures WTF!!

    This morning was ok yesterday , how to reset!? Car not holding its rolling when depress brakes
  7. I don’t think you need PPF protection. The steel panels hard to damage

    I agree, you will lose the appearance and the feel. that steel really hard not easy to damage. I used the 3M STEEL CLEANER AND POLISH helped a lot.
  8. I don’t think you need PPF protection. The steel panels hard to damage

    highway speed hit by hard object , I think it was a rock .. very loud bang I was surprised no dent Just deep scratches .. BFK cleared it in minutes The picture before and after
Top