• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. truck

    Truck Completely Shat Itself Randomly, Fix?

    For the modding, I realized that I disassembled a diagnostic port on the truck while trying to pen test it. I also haven’t updated my gateway config to support my replacement radio (as you can see in the og screenshot under the radiopingfailure warning). Someone in an older thread of mine...
  2. truck

    Truck Completely Shat Itself Randomly, Fix?

    I post to help people desperately scouring google for edge case answers like these. As much as I love this truck, it’s a foundation series and bound to have issues that a first gen car would have. Not all slightly negative posts are trolls. I also delayed my service cause I have a teeny tiny...
  3. truck

    Truck Completely Shat Itself Randomly, Fix?

    Happened again smh, my theory is that the drive unit or whatever piece it tries to communicate with doesn’t wake up in time which makes it look like it’s offline to the system when it does an initial ping. This time I was able to fix it by hopping out of the truck and hopping back in, which I...
  4. truck

    Truck Completely Shat Itself Randomly, Fix?

    I did the steering wheel restart yesterday and that didn’t fix anything. Left it plugged in to charge overnight and everything fixed itself. Haven’t taken it out to drive yet but it’s not giving those errors anymore, autoshift works, and it goes into drive without throwing any new problems at...
  5. truck

    Truck Completely Shat Itself Randomly, Fix?

    EDIT: it fixed itself after being plugged in overnight God wanted to punish me tonight, so he completely disabled all safety features and fsd on my truck. Anyone know what the issue is/how to fix it? I parked and came back to all these errors, I didn’t hit anything nor mod anything. Ignore the...
  6. truck

    Did I miss the super horn update?

    If @/NX-01Cybertruck’s solution doesn’t work, you can change the gateway configuration using Tesla toolbox (and change it back after).
  7. truck

    Secret Micro USB Port Inside Overhead Trim [TCU Connector]

    this site claims it just provides 12v power and is an a2b audio bus? https://olegkutkov.me/2025/05/12/custom-sim-card-in-tesla-model-3-2024-tesla-model-y-2025-and-cybertruck/
  8. truck

    Secret Micro USB Port Inside Overhead Trim [TCU Connector]

    Anyone know what this is for? Diagnostics perhaps?
  9. truck

    FSD V14 has improvements for Cybertruck, confirms Tesla

    It’s a whole new version, not just a minor upgrade. Have some faith in the dev team!
  10. truck

    Light Bar Fell Off, fixes?

    One side is slightly lifted but otherwise it's still on.
  11. truck

    Retrofit SiriusXM Satellite in Your Cybertruck [DIY TUTORIAL]

    The existing app on the 3/Y/CT stream using cell towers. This mod lets you stream SXM from the satellites instead.
  12. truck

    Retrofit SiriusXM Satellite in Your Cybertruck [DIY TUTORIAL]

    MAINTAINED PAGE WITH PROPER FORMATTING: https://blog.jelq.ing/retrofit-siriusxm-satellite-in-your-cybertruck/ The following is copied and pasted from my blog post incase it's ever down (minus the intro and credits). Needed Parts: Part Price Link Tuner w/ XM Support $225 SC or $180 3rd...
  13. truck

    SiriusXM Satellite Works On Cybertruck

    You replace the fm tuner with a fm/xm tuner. This isn’t cellular streaming.
  14. truck

    SiriusXM Satellite Works On Cybertruck

    Sorry yall, got absolutely hammered yesterday. Will post a tutorial soon + some warnings.
  15. truck

    SiriusXM Satellite Works On Cybertruck

    Will post a tutorial soon, it's currently 3am and I would love to get some rest. Both FM and XM work perfectly, need to see if the refresh button works, as other people have complained about it not working on the 3/Y.
  16. truck

    2025.20.6 Update now downloading

    Anyone notice any difference with autopilot?
  17. truck

    Has anyone tried retrofitting a SiriusXM Sat Tuner in the CT?

    Update: SC said all the parts are in stock today, going to pick them up and do this install either today or tomorrow. Got an additional F2F Fakra Z Wire as I'm 99% sure I need it to plug the other FM antenna into the dual to single fakra adapter. Current BOM (I use amazon business which gives me...
  18. truck

    Has anyone tried retrofitting a SiriusXM Sat Tuner in the CT?

    Made this quick write up, going to order the parts today and hopefully start the install soon. Will edit for clarity later. Needed parts: Tuner w/ XM Support - 1143711-00-C (noticed most ppl used this tuner on TMC forums) Fakra Curry Female to SMB Male (connect 3rd party antenna to tuner)...
Top