• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Throwcomputer

    Is the light bar in now?

    add to other janky solutions transparently made to barely claim you delivered what you promised... tailgate ramp: https://shop.tesla.com/product/cybertruck-tailgate-ramp In-bed air compressor: https://shop.tesla.com/product/cybertruck-air-compressor-ultra-_-tire-repair-kit It's actually quite...
  2. Throwcomputer

    Is the light bar in now?

    out...side. janky and stupid.
  3. Throwcomputer

    🎺🎉Q3 2023 Results Livestream 👀 -- Complete!! (Recap inside)

    yeah. aka the battery production plant and lithium refinery wont be running full speed till 2025
  4. Throwcomputer

    🎺🎉Q3 2023 Results Livestream 👀 -- Complete!! (Recap inside)

    Damn.. at 43 yr old I been counting myself lucky I'd see my truck not too long away everytime one of the guys on here in their 70s and 80's says they not sure if they'll make it to get theirs. After this statement, now I'm looking like another 5-6 years wait on top of the 2 already waited. Now...
  5. Throwcomputer

    🎺🎉Q3 2023 Results Livestream 👀 -- Complete!! (Recap inside)

    Who said Nov 30? Document just says November.
  6. Throwcomputer

    UPDATED PRICING (Post Inflation fears): Harley Livewire S2 Del Mar launching today at 12:40 CST

    Btw, the del Mar has a secret driving mode you can only activate through a key pattern, called the flat tracker mode. It basically turns off all safety features, traction control, and wheelie prevention features, so that you can go all out. Didn't know about that when I tested, so I'm curious...
  7. Throwcomputer

    UPDATED PRICING (Post Inflation fears): Harley Livewire S2 Del Mar launching today at 12:40 CST

    I wasn't sold on the del Mar until I rode it in July. It changed my mind and even got me to upgrade to the more expense launch edition. It is very comfortable and easy to maneuver. It's a bit higher stance than I would like.. 5'8" and I'm on the balls of my toes, but that only matters at a...
  8. Throwcomputer

    UPDATED PRICING (Post Inflation fears): Harley Livewire S2 Del Mar launching today at 12:40 CST

    Sure the specs could be fudged, but given the del mar 0-60 time was initially stated as 3.5 sec and when they released the finalized specs including final ranges, they updated the 0-60 to 3 sec. So i'm guessing they are as accurate to the same degree as zero. I've ridden the LW1 which has a...
  9. Throwcomputer

    UPDATED PRICING (Post Inflation fears): Harley Livewire S2 Del Mar launching today at 12:40 CST

    Zero SR.. 74 hp 122 ft lbs torque 104 mph max 0-60: 3.61 sec weight: 414 lbs del mar 84 hp 194 ft. lbs torque 103 mph max 0-60: 3 sec weight: 436 lbs This is where my comment that the performance is better on the del mar. Its got a ton more torque, more hp and faster acceleration. But the...
  10. Throwcomputer

    UPDATED PRICING (Post Inflation fears): Harley Livewire S2 Del Mar launching today at 12:40 CST

    Zero just dropped prices on all their models by 1k on the low end models and 4k on the high end models in response to livewire del Mar starting deliveries. Zero SR is now 17k with twice the range but less performance than the del Mar at 15.5k. the heat is on for livewire to respond and try to...
  11. Throwcomputer

    Cybertruck Tire Prices

    Buy them on amazon. 1 or 2 at a time. Then take them to pep boys or your local independent mechanic and have them install them. I opt out of "protection certificates" as the cost of a repair is cheaper, and like I've mentioned before.. how often does one really have a catastrophic blowout...
  12. Throwcomputer

    Article: Ford Tried To Be Tesla, And It Cost The Company Billions

    It costs the stock HOLDERS nothing as well. Unless you are skittish and sell. Same rules of stock value apply to both the company and the stock holder. And if you are either wise or bullish, then it actually makes you money. You BUY!
  13. Throwcomputer

    The Competition: 2024 Silverado EV Reviews Are In

    I think the FSD argument in favor of creating droves of buyers flocking to the CT is misleading because this belief comes from a like-minded group of purchasers that are inherently strongly interested in FSD (Tesla/CT fans). Negative press and general commentary from the average American shows...
  14. Throwcomputer

    The Competition: 2024 Silverado EV Reviews Are In

    Yes, but you are curating this response to ignore the point of his argument... That there actually are cheaper truck options currently available: So the 70-80k price tag is still excessive for middle of the road blue collar customers. EV industry likes to ignore that their pricing has to...
  15. Throwcomputer

    The Competition: 2024 Silverado EV Reviews Are In

    I am not saying I am against the Silverado. I think its the best option aside from CT. Im just hoping the CT is affordable for me. And if not, Im hoping the cheapest Silverado is affordable for me!
  16. Throwcomputer

    High teat treatment to achieve exterior color?

    Soft shell crab is on the menu!
  17. Throwcomputer

    High teat treatment to achieve exterior color?

    Exactly. Nice way to make your CT less safe, but look great! You are basically annealing your super strong cold rolled steel into a softer outer shell.
  18. Throwcomputer

    The Competition: 2024 Silverado EV Reviews Are In

    It's hilarious the bi-polar response to EV truck pricing on this forum! People all be so confident and willing for the CT base model to be 70-80k despite what was announced, claiming that is a justifiable and affordable price range for a truck, but Chevy announces those same prices for realz...
  19. Throwcomputer

    Hertz Renting?

    One of my neighbors was just telling me they have rented a model 3 a few times from hertz. I believe they told me that they provide LVL1 cable and maybe even some adapter connectors for other types of chargers. Don't quote me on the adapters, but Im pretty positive they said the LVL 1 charging...
Top