• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Lasttoy

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    Where is rear door emergency pull?? I can't find it
  2. Lasttoy

    OEM Off-road Light bar DIY install?

    Oh. I made mine in September 2024 before the OEM. But the glue on has failed several times
  3. Lasttoy

    OEM Off-road Light bar DIY install?

    I made 2 brackets for roof mount. Bought golf cart step down transformer. Mounted it on right side. Not pretty. But. Less than $100 total. I got light bar off FB. Transformer off ebay. VERY BRIGHT. I did same for under front bumper. Output wires are under frunk. All controlled off...
  4. Lasttoy

    Cybertruck Air Compressor + Tire Repair Kit -- User Experience Review

    Originally the on board compressor was supposed to have been used. They nixed that idea. Not enough volume.
  5. Lasttoy

    What do you do if you have a flat tire

    I carry a spare. Air pump. Jack. Plug kit.
  6. Lasttoy

    Would you have liked a spare tire as standard equipment or as a optional buy?

    There us a spare tire kit. I got 2 with credit. Comes with jack. Cover $1250 was cost
  7. Lasttoy

    Dead truck.

    No different than zCE car. My Caddilac dies, I have to pay if I can't fix it. I stop taking my CT on trips because I put 40k on it in first year. I drive my S
  8. Lasttoy

    My Father (mid 80's) first FSD ride in CB

    Im 83. Take my buddies riding. They video it. Just crazy. Buddies in car club are amazed.
  9. Lasttoy

    What's everyone's thoughts or experience with driving in SALT with your Cybertruck?

    I don't understand the question.? Driving on salted road.?? So what???
  10. Lasttoy

    Mounting Christmas lights on Cybertruck

    I put lights all over my truck last year. Controlled off back 110v outlets.
  11. Lasttoy

    Driver side knee airbag false deployment

    I have 3 Teslas now. Sold one of my S. 240k miles in one. 35k on cybertruck. I've been in 30 states, charged about a thousand times. I have a little bit of experience. Including over 10k miles towing with CT. Fact. Less than 10% of people post positive remarks about Tesla service. This...
  12. Lasttoy

    Driver side knee airbag false deployment

    Take pictures. File a report with NTHSB. Very important in case of another one.
  13. Lasttoy

    Tesla recalls Cybertrucks - front parking lights may be too bright (potential vehicles affected: 63,619)

    Headlights are toooo dim. Horrible in rain. And at night are really bad in some cities with neon street lights. All my trips are at night. I added light bar under bumper and ond on roof for nighttime driving
  14. Lasttoy

    Any suggestions on how to precisely clean the Cybertruck’s front FSD camera?

    Free.... im old enough to remember a wash and vacuum before our cars came out of service.
  15. Lasttoy

    Driver door doesn't open

    Must be nice to have so many service centers. Mines 50 miles. With population of probability 100k cars. 6 loaners. I got a CT last week.
  16. Lasttoy

    CT towing information - List of trailers and range

    7500 lbs. Hauling a S. Other cars over 10k miles
  17. Lasttoy

    Tesla Service - Is this Typical??

    Where are you? I hate to say this, but service is bad. Takes at least a month for appointment. Fact. They have not hired enough technicians to match the millions of cars sold. They don't pay a living wage. Refuse to put on second shift. I got loaner that was empty. Had to sit for hour...
  18. Lasttoy

    Cybertruck Light Bar Flew Off on the Freeway – Need Advice

    Service ticket time. Their problem. Not yours
Top