• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Lasttoy

    Replacing my factory tires

    Fact... everyone of us live in different zip codes. Have very different driving styles. Road surfaces. I have about 20k of interstate driving on my original set. Total 35k. Still have half tread left. Noise is a big factor. But it depends on road surface as much as tire profile. When...
  2. Lasttoy

    First 500kW Tesla V4 Supercharger station under construction

    Oh please. Stop the hype. I've charged my CT at a dozen 350k stations. No faster than a 250k. Charging speed has a dozen factors. One of which is determined by the BMS system. Were you below 10% or at 60%??? I have 2 S'. And CT. Every super charge is different, every time.
  3. Lasttoy

    Frunk 120v power outlet installation

    Impossible. That's a 48v for accessories. I put 48 to 12v transformer in it to power my Light Bar in front.
  4. Lasttoy

    Replacing my factory tires

    The road surface is different in every zip code. My tires have 20,000 highway miles.
  5. Lasttoy

    Need to get a tire mounted

    5 minutes to plug it on truck I carry plugs and air pump
  6. Lasttoy

    Has anyone had success in getting a Tesla OEM Off road Lightbar Install for 2024 AWD FS

    Takes 5 minutes. Tube of glue. 3 splices.
  7. Lasttoy

    What do you do if you have a flat tire

    Weird question. What do you do if your Corvette has a flat??? My S doesn't have a spare.
  8. Lasttoy

    Tire replacement recommendations for foundation series?

    I had Goodyear. Bought Michelin Bought decibel meter. Both are 70 decibel at 70mph. I hate all so far. I drive 75 % long distance. I'm on trip now. Going back to Texas next week. I want quiet highway tires. Its not wind noise. You can very easily on different road surfaces. Sometimes...
  9. Lasttoy

    Tire replacement recommendations for foundation series?

    Tire replacement should depend on your zip code. Michigan tires are not good in my Florida. My roads are not like Colorado. I have 20k miles of highway driving. I want quieter tires.
  10. Lasttoy

    Tire Replacement - Use Tesla Service Center or Local Tire Shop?

    I bought Michelin. No different in loud tire noise or range. I think it depends on your road surface in your area. Mine are smooth. I just finished a 3000 mile trip thru Texas. Horrible surfaces along the way.
  11. Lasttoy

    Tire Replacement - Use Tesla Service Center or Local Tire Shop?

    Tesla is NOT a tire firm. Ho to local tire shop. Im in Florida. My tires will be different then Michigan
  12. Lasttoy

    Cybertruck bricked since december update

    Send overnight express letter to HQ Service Tesla Palo Alto California Look up zip
Top