• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Dids

    Sleeping in the vault - venting / heating / cooling?

    Im sure this has been discussed ad nauseum, but has anyone slept in the vault? I did it about a month ago and had concerns. First I worried about asphyxiation, probably irrational, so I open the cover a bit and my feet got cold.... and I nightmared about raccoons playing with my feet. Plus it...
  2. Dids

    Slide-In Bed Protector

    When u get yours? Everyday I like the truck more. It's just so well thought out. Towed trailer first time today. Excellent experience with built in brake controller, just take the diaper cod piece off with 3- 1/4 turn buckles... slide in hitch and back up to trailor. Rear camera is perfect...
  3. Dids

    Slide-In Bed Protector

    The bed has an epoxy paint or something super durable covering it... doesn't scratch and I pulled 600lbs of scrap wood fence out all at once at the dump. Looks fine. The side panels in the bed are holding up well too. It's denting I'm not sure of and that huge gap defo needs a tarp for dirt.
  4. Dids

    Slide-In Bed Protector

    Tarp doesn't protect against a bucket of bricks so I see your desire.... but I hate bed liners. Also you will have a fairly large ridgid object to store if you don't keep it in the bed. Annoying. I've been babying the bed till I see others saying how it's holding up.
  5. Dids

    PVC edge protector as protection against skin slice / cut from sharp stainless steel (i.e. wrist cut injury)

    Is it anti-social if I took a file and sharpened all the edges?
  6. Dids

    Wiper blade issue - blurry streak

    An update.... service replaced the wiper blade. They placed the new one with the clip thing at the bottom held by the edge of the arm on the inside instead of it being centered. Looks wrong but when I asked the service guy insisted that's how it belongs. I put it back inside after I left...
  7. Dids

    Cybertruck problem? -- 1/4" gap between the bed floor and the side wall

    Service swapped out my mobile charger. Button on it broken.
  8. Dids

    Wiper blade issue - blurry streak

    After 3 hrs of cursing I managed to reassemble the wiper blade. Which is great because they wanted to keep my truck for 3 days till replacement wiper arrives
  9. Dids

    Wiper blade issue - blurry streak

    Omg. My wiper fell off this morning in light sprinkles. Scratched windshield before I could turn it off. Kinda folded at the top edge then just disintegrated.
  10. Dids

    Charging (or not) at home

    I have the opposite problem. I blew fuses... yes fuses on my 6-30 welder outlet. Had truck set to 24amps. This morning it is set to 48 and fuses are gone. I have the 6-30 adapter from AC works https://acworks.com/products/g2ev630pt-6-30-tesla-mobile-connector. Which is supposed to set mobile...
  11. Dids

    Cybertruck problem? -- 1/4" gap between the bed floor and the side wall

    The charger port opens when I press on the lid. It just won't unlock the handle when I press the button. I went supercharger and it unlocks from the button so I think it's just a broken mobile charger.
  12. Dids

    Cybertruck problem? -- 1/4" gap between the bed floor and the side wall

    Yes truck is unlocked and charger working green lights. Hold button and nothing happens. I can unlock it with app but weird. Think I will take back the charger.
  13. Dids

    Cybertruck problem? -- 1/4" gap between the bed floor and the side wall

    The unlock button won't open the butthole and also won't unlock the plug. Not sure if it's the button or the truck . Guess I need to go a supercharger and see if it works there to tell which it is. Also possible I'm misunderstanding how it's supposed to work. My understanding is that I press the...
  14. Dids

    Gap in bedliner

    How did this resolve? I got my truck on Saturday and I have a gap in the bed on drivers side near front.
  15. Dids

    Cybertruck problem? -- 1/4" gap between the bed floor and the side wall

    Is my truck missing a strip? I have a 1/4" gap between the bed floor and the side wall. Worse on the drivers side than passenger. This is toward the front and I can look down through and see the battery. Can anyone else look at theirs and see if I need tesla to fix this? Also for some reason...
  16. Dids

    what are these stains? tried rust remover and have the ProTectaClear

    Tesla norwell was using this glass cleaner and their finger nails to remove stuff at my delivery. https://www.imperialsupplies.com/item/0046640
  17. Dids

    Massive oversight: bidirectional home charging V2H

    Additional cost of bi direction charger ~$800 Additional cost of installing it... ? Cost of a generac 7.4 kw generator ~1200 cost to install it probably similar to installing the bi directional charger.... With generator house is powered when you are away with CT. Don't worry mom I will be...
Top