• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Stuck4ger

    DIY front and rear level racks

    When the CT was revealed, I went from not wanting a new truck to having to have a CT, namely because of its apparent superiority for use in my hobbies of driving up poorly maintained 4WD roads so that I can fly off the top on my paraglider or hang glider. No more dust covered gear in the truck...
  2. Stuck4ger

    For those side mirror delete travelers -- Sea Sucker Mirror Mount

    This looks like the perfect CT solution for those traveling through the occasional state that requires a physical side-view mirror. https://www.seasucker.com/products/jeep-mirror
  3. Stuck4ger

    OEM Racks and automatic car washes?

    So far I’ve had great success with automatic car washes but just got the Tesla racks and of course they say to remove them prior to using an automatic wash. Anyone have any experience with taking them through a wash that has brushes?
  4. Stuck4ger

    Door handle inserts installed

    I bought a set of 3D printed adhesive door handle inserts off of Etsy and literally the next day my son sent me a different set that he bought off Amazon (larger and black rubber). I hadn’t seen them before and they are SO much better — they look nicer and are easier to use.
  5. Stuck4ger

    USB-A 90 deg adapter for sentry cam drive

    I didn’t like how the thumb drive stuck out into the narrow glovebox, almost begging to get bent, jammed, or broken off. So I got this cheapo adapter and now it’s flush against the back. https://a.co/d/9SEO4R0
  6. Stuck4ger

    USB C port adapter makes life easier

    I find it annoyingly difficult to see and plug into the console USB port so I got a 90 deg port adapter which stands out both visually and by touch. https://a.co/d/18l3d8g
  7. Stuck4ger

    Thank God this wasn’t a CT!

    Because it would be national news if it was: https://www.thedrive.com/news/overweight-ford-f-750-plunges-through-historic-wooden-bridge-in-maine
  8. Stuck4ger

    Autoshift updates (MX review)

    My friend’s 2-week old vision-only MX just got a software update and while it still doesn’t show numerical distances to the closest object, the visual display is pretty awesome. As an example, I preferred backing into a parking space because you could use the rear camera as opposed to guessing...
  9. Stuck4ger

    Camera calibration for FSD

    For those of you lucky enough to already have your CTs, does it show camera calibration for FSD or just normal camera calibration? My friend’s brand new MX would calibrate the cameras for normal ops within a few miles but the FSD calibration hung at 99% for hundreds of miles. I tried to do a...
  10. Stuck4ger

    New heat pump for CyberLife

    This looks promising for those that want to camp in the back with some HVAC https://www.ecoflow.com/us/wave-2-portable-air-conditioner8-Hour Wireless Cooling
  11. Stuck4ger

    Stainless steel cleaning wipes

    Anybody try these?
  12. Stuck4ger

    Fisker Alaska EV truck unveil

    Some interesting features but it’s not going to sway me. 2025 Fisker Alaska revealed! Specs, photos, videos -- via affiliated site Fiskeralaskaforum Admin Update: * create/copy your account at FiskerAlaskaForum with just 1-click at your account copy menu ✅
  13. Stuck4ger

    Transfer of FSD!

    Holy crap, did Elon say you could do a one time transfer of FSD in Q3?! (One time good deal)
Top