• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Aces-Truck

    Do non-Foundation Series CT's come with J1772 Adapter?

    My sister has a Chevy Bolt EV. I was thinking of what I'd need if I wanted to charge at her house. It seems their 220V charger is J1772 standard. I purchased the Tesla Mobile connector. It doesn't seem to have the adapter. So I was looking at the Tesla store. If I read the description of the...
  2. Aces-Truck

    EPA website now lists 2024 Teslas; but not Cybertruck.

    I periodically check out the EPA website, to see when they might show CT on it. I'd been surprised that they didn't show any model 2024 Tesla vehicles. Well today I see they finally added most of Tesla's fleet: "https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/byfuel/EV2024.shtml".
  3. Aces-Truck

    Calculate how much Payload your CyberTruck can carry. It's not 2,500lbs.

    I noticed in the thread here, about the owners manual, that the example Tesla gives had quite lower numbers than I expected. So, I decided to dig deep into the numbers. And I wrote a spreadsheet to calculate different scenarios. And there's going to be some disappointment in the results. It's...
  4. Aces-Truck

    How best to wire in 12VDC accessories, Like Ham Radio.

    I've started thinking about the 48V voltage system. I intend to run a 50W mobile Ham Radio in my CT. So now I have some head scratching as to how to do it. For those not familiar with Ham Radio, there are several Radio "Bands" that we use. The long distance guys do HF bands (High Frequency). All...
  5. Aces-Truck

    Rivian's plan for Rock Crawling is a low-range crawler gearbox. Is it something Cybertruck S.B. looking at?

    I just saw this about a way to make Rock Crawling with an EV easier. Ideas on if it could be adapted to CT? "https://www.thedrive.com/news/rivian-patents-bolt-on-low-range-crawler-gearbox-for-off-road-evs"
  6. Aces-Truck

    Cold Weather Charging: what really happened with MS not charging?

    I saw this report about the owner of a Model S being unable to charge in 19 degree temperatures. Anyone here have better information on what was likely going on? here is the article I read: "https://truthpress.com/news/tesla-owner-stranded-on-christmas-eve-after-cold-weather-paralyzes-battery/"
  7. Aces-Truck

    Elon Musk is ready to pull out of California, over CA not allowing the plant to be reopened.

    Updated May 11, 2020 at 2:30 PM PT Elon Musk has just tweeted that production is restarting today at the Fremont plant, against Alameda County rules. Original Post I just saw this today...
Top