• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. BengalBoy

    Unreal Engine coming to Cybertruck! Driving Visualizations will be Incredibly Good!

    "Unreal Engine is a 3D computer graphics game engine that was developed by Epic Games, the developer of the popular third-party shooter game Fortnite. It was first released back in 1998, and the most recent version is Unreal Engine 5. The sixth version is in development, and it could be out in...
  2. BengalBoy

    "Grok" the baby Genius AI coming to Tesla Vehicles Next Week say's Musk!

    After watching the Grok 4 announcement last night I am Super Excited for Grok to arrive in my CyberTruck!! "The entire Grok UI was already included in software update 2025.20, but it’s not exposed to users. Typically, a new feature like Grok requires a vehicle update to be added; however, this...
  3. BengalBoy

    GROK Personality Icons Discovered in 2025.20 Update! "Gift of Grok" Coming to CyberTruck Soon!!

    Tesla Hacker "theGreen" has discovered 12 different personalities with their icons in the latest 2025.20 update. This discovery suggests that Grok will be coming to CyberTruck very soon. Only AMD processor/hardware 4 Teslas will be supported for the new AI agent. Premium connectivity required...
  4. BengalBoy

    Birmingham, Alabama gets first Tesla Service Center in State

    Alabama gets its first Tesla Service Center! Located in Birmingham, Alabama. Great News for CyberTruck and Tesla owners in the state. Find Us | Tesla
  5. BengalBoy

    Abstract Ocean Ultra Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Installed!

    After 1 year of living with 007 I decided it was time to remove the factory screen protection film and get him a Birthday ? present. So, I splurged on the Abstract Ocean tempered glass version in "Clear" finish for the bragging rights of being the hardest screen protector you can buy...
  6. BengalBoy

    "Shine Bright 🌞 Like a Diamond 💎 "White Diamond Metal Polish" making 007 *Casino Royale* clean.

    Well, I'm enjoying the beginning of another project to improve 007's finish using White Diamond Metal Polish for a Brioni tuxedo vibe. I've been using Bar Keepers Friend and Dawn Dishwashing soap and while my truck looks shiny, I wanted a chrome look. I've been using White Diamond Metal Polish...
  7. BengalBoy

    CyberCRASH!! "OO7" Involved in CyberWreck!! DashCam to the Witness Stand!!

    So, after over 10 years without a car wreck, fender bender, or incident of any kind driving a car, all it took was two weeks with my new CyberTruck to hear that "sickening crunch" and feel the "what the fuck is that" sinking feeling in my stomach. Today was the day I crashed "OO7" and officially...
  8. BengalBoy

    Frunk "Front Trunk L-Track + Cargo Net" Accessory Received!

    Just received my new "Front Trunk L-Track + Cargo Net" accessory from Tesla. Looks good ? and will keep my stuff secure and prevent sliding around. Will install this weekend. Installing the "Front Trunk L-Track and Cargo Net" is a simple 10 minute job. You will need a flat-head screw driver...
  9. BengalBoy

    ProTectaClear by EverBright Project! (Whipping that Ole'OCD!!)

    Took delivery on my CyberTruck on 4/20 and after a week of almost daily washing, I've began my project of polishing and application of ProTectaClear metal sealer. Currently, people touching it the following day after a wash (I cannot escape the celebrity of my Space Car), and leaving their...
  10. BengalBoy

    Received Free Super Charging for 2 Months pending Power Share Installation!

    I received an email today regarding my Power Share installation from Tesla. I'm receiving 2 months of free Super Charging pending installation of my Power Share technology. A nice gesture and a signal that Tesla is not prepared to install it here in mid-west Alabama.
Top