Okay, forgive me because I own a Bolt and a PacHy and am unfamiliar with the chargers on Telsa vehicles. I did google this, and I found no clear answer - so please no "let me google that for you" comments.
Can a Tesla use a CCS DCFC? Is there an adapter to go from (for example) a Chargepoint...
Posting this in vs. because it's the closest fit.
When I first reserved my CT, the day after reveal, my life was simpler - 2 kids, a dog, and a small homestead. Mostly office work for my day-job, and outdoor work for the hobby-turned-smallbiz. Well, that was what feels like a decade ago and I...
Curious as to what the return curve looks like on 4680s - meaning, as you make a bigger pack you add more weight, thus reducing the effectiveness of the pack. I'm curious as to if it's linear with a cliff like current packs (i.e., there are no other major issues in scaling a pack up to a limit...
If/when I actually get a CT, it'd be replacing my Pacifica Hybrid, also known as my kid hauler, also known as the camping-mobile. Somewhere between 4 and 6 of us pile in to a vehicle and drive for 4-14 hours to stay in a tent for a week, and we do that around 4 times a year. In my head I've been...
Hi All!
I'm trying to assess the relative energy efficiency of different electric vehicles, and attempt to project an efficiency metric for the CT, as it comes to "energy used per mile of propulsion" rough calculation. This is primarily napkin math for me so I can calculate incremental solar...
I think one could make a convincing argument that Elon is taking guidance from Dune's Golden Path, with spice = fossil fuels. I am far from the first to suggest this connection. It does beg the question for me, however - is Elon more Paul, or is he Leto II?
Given that he is taking the first...
I head that term for the first time today - calling someone who comes into EV forums and threads to spread misinformation about EVs (typically the "expensive battery replacement" and "EVs are coal-powered" crowd) an ICE troll.
Which, obviously I know what a troll is, but adding that Skyrim...
I'm going to mural my CT like a 70s/80s astrovan. I have this idea for "angry pixies" ala AVE/Uncle Bumblef*#k meets wolves-howling-at-the-moon t-shirt and it's so bad I'm 100% committed to it.
Problem is I don't know where to get started.
Anyone know how the process on something like this...