• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. jahansolu

    Cybertruck Curved 40" Bumper Off Road Lightbar Question:

    Hi Folks, I need your help. As the thread title suggests, I have a question about T-Sportline's Bumper LED. I asked Grok and it gave me an answer I didn't like šŸ˜…. So now I'm here asking the same question to see if sensibility would come into play here as Grok's response is extremely...
  2. jahansolu

    Interesting Camping Solution (Interior Cabin) -- Remove the passenger seat to sleep comfortably inside Cybertruck

    Hi Folks, So I came across Taylor Downs' solution to be able to camp inside the Cybertruck. What it requires: T45 (Torx Bit). Front Passenger Seat can be stored either in bed or within the cabin (see video). It's definitely an interesting solution and one that I think works pretty well since...
  3. jahansolu

    Anyone else having charging glitches?

    Hi Folks, So I’m getting this error ever since I updated to the Christmas update: My CT will still charge, however as soon as it reaches its target charge, it then throws an error about my charging equipment. If I move the slider to charge at a higher percentage, it will start to charge without...
  4. jahansolu

    Ryan Vogel Built the Waze App Tesla Should’ve Made

    Ryan built a Waze-style navigation app that runs natively inside the Tesla browser. It pulls live Waze reports, hazards, police alerts, and traffic data and displays everything on a clean, fast Tesla-optimized map...
  5. jahansolu

    Unplugged Performance (UP) Forged UP-RW Wheels - opinions?

    Specs: Forged from the same philosophy that shaped the UP-RW legacy, the UP-RW Cyber Road Warrior was built for those who drive the toughest Tesla ever made. With a 1450kg load rating, factory-tire compatibility, aero-optimized design, and a replaceable curb-guard ring, it’s the forged 20-inch...
  6. jahansolu

    Cybertruck FSD driving in Europe (Prague)!

    This is insane and insanity at its best; love it! <3
  7. jahansolu

    Vancouver - FSD Tester.

    Hi Folks, As you may or may not already know, I got the v14 "blessing" for my Cybertruck to test. So far, it's been abysmal. I'll explain why. Simply put, it's scared of everything. From "Chill" --> "MadMax"; it's scared. *roll the Ice Cude gingle* FSD v14 for me, in urban Vancouver, is a...
  8. jahansolu

    WhistlinDiesel at it again...

    In filming him destroy a loved box truck, I couldn't help but take a moment to appreciate and admire at the fact that the Cybertruck still functions! Not only that, but in its damaged state, it still was able to tow a box truck inside a shipping container on a gooseneck... like, what?! @#$@in...
  9. jahansolu

    IMPORTANT! Please read before updating to 2025.38!

    Hi folks, Just a quick heads up on v14.1, we obviously know it's out but don't know when it will be officially out for the Cybertruck (or potentially other AMD RYZEN Teslas). One quick thought to note is this: V14.1 is currently on "2025.32.8.5" A new (non-FSD v14) is starting to release to...
  10. jahansolu

    Off-Grid Luxury! Touring the INSANE Cyber Phoenix Cybertruck Camper - What Do You Think?

    I just ran into this guy's channel and think it's worth a watch especially if you're into the whole camper lifestyle. This guy seems legit. His channel is "New Jersey Outdoor Adventures" and he uploaded this video:
  11. jahansolu

    How awesome would it be if Grok was fully integrated

    How awesome would it be if Grok was fully integrated into all Tesla vehicles - yes, CT, that includes you too šŸ˜… with precise location awareness and camera feed. The first thing that comes to mind for me is a personal Tour Guide. This could be so useful in not only describing the city's history...
  12. jahansolu

    Cybertruck Projection Lights - It fits

    Hey ya'll, If you have Tesla Store Credits or simply want to burn some cash, I wanted to make it clear that the Cybertruck Projection Lights (from Tesla) will fit for both front and rear doors. Each package comes with a set of light (x2) and is indicated with a "R" and "L", so you will need 2...
  13. jahansolu

    Cybertruck Off Grid Solar + Battery Build

    Pretty interesting solution for off-grid. What do you guys think? Is it worth it since the Extended Range has been cancelled? YouTube video by: "Worth 10,000 Words" installs Solar and Battery on his Cybertruck.
  14. jahansolu

    Cybertruck Range Extender

    I understand Tesla has given up on the Range Extender, however I do wonder if anyone has taken the truck completely apart - especially the truck bed area. The reason I ask is because now I’m curious to know if there ever was true intention of bringing the Range Extender to market or did they...
  15. jahansolu

    Project "Melt Snow" - Snow / Ice Buildup on Headlights & Bumper Solution (DIY Writeup)

    Hello Folks, The time has come for me to post my build of installing a successful, yet prototype, "contraption" of melting snow on bumper. This will prevent the snow from building up and blocking the headlights. Please keep in mind that this is just a prototype. In terms of functionality: it...
  16. jahansolu

    FSD now available in Canada

    V12 (2024.39.5) aka v12.5.5.3 now available in Canada. Just updated.
  17. jahansolu

    AnySix swivel display installation info

    Hey guys, I just got the @Anysix swivel display package installed yesterday and it's awesome. However, there is a change to the newer CTs that are coming out. The tool, an Alan key, @Anysix provides to remove the OEM bolts from the screen and fixture does not work. I guess my newer revised CT...
  18. jahansolu

    Welcome Home

    Kojima San, Aishiteru ā™„ļø
  19. jahansolu

    Ooooof - I just had to share this with the lovely community

    Just saw this on IG.
Top