• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Testing the White Seats on my Cyberbeast

    I recently installed the white Everseat covers in my Cybertruck and I'm impressed with the result. They enhanced the clean, modern design and add a luxurious feel to the interior. I also noticed that the interior of the CyberBeast appears noticeably brighter. While the material isn't...
  2. Unforeseen Technical Difficulties with my Cyberbeast

    Recently, I have encountered some perplexing issues with my Cyberbeast. On two separate occasions, my Cybertruck unexpectedly ceased operation, only to restart after approximately 2-5 seconds. Thankfully both incidents occured while I was parked, mitigating potential safety concerns. Has...
  3. Any experience with using ExoShield or ClearPlex as a windshield protectant?

    Have you guys had any experience using Exoshield or ClearPlex as a windshield protectant for your Cybertruck? I've heard that some owners encountered issues with the windshield.
Top